Apr 28 2012
|more articles from|
$50m to be granted to students in Iraq
Committee member Walid al-Hilli explained that the financial allocations will be granted after the ratification of the law of financial grants for students. The committee decided that the law will be discussed after the end of the legislative term.
The financial allocations will be awarded according to the new law and they will not be given until the law is passed in its final form.
© AK News 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Education
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More