Jun 19 2013
|more articles from|
2,304 students start summer courses at Abu Dhabi University
Wednesday, Jun 19, 2013
Students, who have opted to skip summer holidays and focus on their studies, will start their summer semester, which is divided into two terms with the first one running from June 16 to July 13 and the second term running from July 21 to August 18.
“Most student who have enrolled in summer semester are looking forward to increasing their GPAs [grade point average] and completing the number of courses they need to graduate early, or just want to reduce their study load for the upcoming academic year,” said Dr Nabeel Ebrahim, chancellor of ADU .
Nearly 250 classes will be allocated for undergraduate and postgraduate programme courses on the Abu Dhabi campus, while 64 classes for undergraduate and six classes for postgraduate programme courses will be assigned on the Al Ain campus.
Gulf News 2013. All rights reserved.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Education
- UPDATE 2-Impossible to determine cause of S.Korea ferry businessman's death -agency
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- UPDATE 1-S.Korea ferry businessman's cause of death impossible to decide -agency
- UPDATE 1-Alabama man claims penis was amputated by mistake
- Bare burger burglars caught on security camera in Florida
- There's More