Jun 19 2013
|more articles from|
2,304 students start summer courses at Abu Dhabi University
Wednesday, Jun 19, 2013
Students, who have opted to skip summer holidays and focus on their studies, will start their summer semester, which is divided into two terms with the first one running from June 16 to July 13 and the second term running from July 21 to August 18.
“Most student who have enrolled in summer semester are looking forward to increasing their GPAs [grade point average] and completing the number of courses they need to graduate early, or just want to reduce their study load for the upcoming academic year,” said Dr Nabeel Ebrahim, chancellor of ADU .
Nearly 250 classes will be allocated for undergraduate and postgraduate programme courses on the Abu Dhabi campus, while 64 classes for undergraduate and six classes for postgraduate programme courses will be assigned on the Al Ain campus.
Gulf News 2013. All rights reserved.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Education
- Six killed in Thailand in three-car crash caused by elephant
- NY jury to decide: bizarre sex fantasy or real murder-kidnap plot?
- UPDATE 1-Florida mayor seeking 20th term at age 93 faces run-off election
- UPDATE 1-U.S. president sweats over sweaters during NY shopping stop
- U.S. lawmakers wheel into action, take on EU cheese name plan
- There's More