Apr 12 2012
|more articles from|
1st Subscription Re-opening of Treasury Bonds - Apr 2015 (Primary Dealers)
According to the letter received from MCDR on 11/04/2012, including its approval to list the increase of treasury bonds - Apr 2015 (issued 03 /04/2012), prior to reopening the subscription in this bond issue, with an additional LE 2 billions (distributed over 2 million bonds at a par value of LE 1000) to reach LE 4 billion, with a fixed rate of 16.15% annually to be paid twice per year in 03/10 & 03/04.
EGX announces that the above-mentioned increase has been available for trading effective Thursday 12/04/2012 trading session.
© The Egyptian Exchange 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More