Al Tayer Motors is providing a fleet of Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Range Rover Velar vehicles for use during WGS 2019.
“WGS has established itself as one of the key global events that brings together some of the leading minds in government as well as the private sector to focus on the topics that determine the course of action of future governments as well as engaging citizens in governance. As one of the UAE’s leading automotive dealerships, we are pleased to continue our commitment to WGS until 2021 to enhance this dialogue between the public and private sectors as well as promote blue-sky thinking for the development of humankind,” said Dr. Tariq Humaid Al Tayer, Director, Al Tayer Motors.
Commenting on the partnership, Bruce Robertson, Managing Director for Jaguar Land Rover MENA, said: “It is a great pleasure to see top international delegates at an event of this magnitude travel in world-class vehicles from Land Rover. We fully support the efforts of our authorised UAE dealer in supporting such path-breaking initiatives.”
Al Tayer Motors is using WGS 2019 to highlight the iconic automotive brand’s first foray into electric vehicles – the Jaguar I-PACE.
”We are truly excited to showcase the Jaguar I-PACE, which places Jaguar among the front runners in the evolution of the automotive industry with a beautifully designed and capable fully electric SUV, during this prestigious international event. The Jaguar I-PACE embodies the future of Jaguar with zero tailpipe emissions and delivers sustainable sports car performance,” added Robertson.
About Al Tayer Motors
Al Tayer Motors was established in 1982 and represents major European and American automobile manufacturers Land Rover, Jaguar, Ferrari, Maserati, Ford, Lincoln and Ford Trucks across the UAE.
With a growing network of sales, service and parts centres across Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah, the dedicated team of more than 3,000 professionals is committed to taking customer satisfaction to higher levels.
In Abu Dhabi, Land Rover, Jaguar, Ferrari, Maserati, Ford, Lincoln and Ford Trucks are represented by Al Tayer Motors through Premier Motors.
About Jaguar Land Rover MENA:
- Jaguar Land Rover is the UK’s largest automotive manufacturer, built around two iconic British car brands: Land Rover, the world’s leading manufacturer of premium all-wheel- drive vehicles; and Jaguar, one of the world’s premier luxury sports saloon and sports car marques.
- We employ almost 42,000 people globally and support around 240,000 more through our dealerships, suppliers and local businesses. Manufacturing is centered in the UK, with additional plants in China, Brazil, Austria and Slovakia.
- At Jaguar Land Rover we are driven by a desire to deliver class-leading vehicles, which will provide experiences our customers will love, for life. Our products are in demand around the globe. In 2017, Jaguar Land Rover sold 621,109 vehicles in 136 countries, with more than 80 per cent of our vehicles produced in the UK being sold abroad.
- Our innovation is continuous: we will spend more than £4 billion in the coming year on new product creation and capital expenditure.
- From 2020 all new Jaguar Land Rover vehicles will be electrified, giving our customers even more choice. We will introduce a portfolio of electrified products across our model range, embracing fully electric, plug-in hybrid and mild hybrid vehicles as well as continuing to offer ultra-clean petrol and diesel engines.
- Based in Dubai, Jaguar Land Rover MENA is responsible for the provision of region-wide support to 20 markets and their respective retailers in the Middle East and North Africa region
- Engineering Vehicle Testing Centre operates in Dubai, with a dedicated Jaguar Land Rover Training Academy that is the first of its kind in the region
- A dedicated Jaguar Land Rover parts distribution centre is open in Jebel Ali Free Zone to service the entire region
- Currently employs circa 84 employees, supporting 39 dealerships across 20 markets
- Forecasted to grow to 58 dealerships across 20 markets by 20/21, with strategic actions planned to further strengthen the regional dealer network
For more information please visit: jaguar-me.com landrover-me.com or log onto newsroom.jaguarlandrover.com
For further information, please visit www.altayermotors.com or contact: Sony Elias, Senior Public Relations Manager, Al Tayer Motors, Dubai, UAE. Tel: +9714 3037515, Mob: +971505811249, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Shaymaa Saada, Public Relations Executive, Tel: +9714 3037514, Mob: +97155 5170050, Email:email@example.com
© Press Release 2019