Dr. Abdul Salam Al Madani, Executive Chairman of Dubai Derma Conference and
09 April 2015 Scientific Committee Announces the Recommendations for the 15th edition of Dubai Derma
Dubai - The fifteenth edition of the Dubai Derma Conference and Exhibition concluded today after three days of tremendous success marked by 10,000 visitors and participants. The exhibitors of Dubai Derma assured that they are pleased with their participation this year and already reserved their space for next year.
Dr. Abdul Salam Al Madani, Executive Chairman of Dubai Derma Conference and Exhibition said: "Cosmetic and medical equipment companies benefit greatly through their participation in Dubai Derma, especially with the increasing number of participants and visitorsevery year. We are very pleased with the great feedback we received from our exhibitors this year, who have assured their participation in Dubai Derma next year, but with bigger spaces. The exhibition area next year will be increased by 2 halls, as more and more companies are showing their interest to be part of this leading event in the field of laser and dermatology."
Dubai Derma exhibition has witnessed this year the participation of 375 companies specialized in dermatology, laser, and phototherapy treatments. The largest local stand at Dubai Derma was for AMICO, Medica, and Kalium, while L'oreal exhibited with the largest international stand and the largest country pavilion was for South Korea.
From his side, Dr. Hassan Galadari, Head of Scientific Committee of Dubai Derma Conference & Exhibition expressed his optimism and trust that the international society will vote in favor of Dubai to host the upcoming World Congress of Dermatology (WCD), slated to be held in 2019. The final verdict will be announced in two months' time. Dr. Galadari explained that the WCDhas never been organized in the MENA region before, and so he is hoping to bring it for the first time to our region, as he believes that Dubai is the perfect hub for such a global scientific gathering. Dr. Galadari urged all the participants and attendees to vote in favor of Dubai to host the 24th World Congress of Dermatology (WCD) in 2019.
The scientific committee for Dubai Derma announced today the recommendations for the fifteenth edition of the Dubai Derma Conference. Dr. Ibrahim Galadari, Chairman of the Dubai Derma Conference and Professor of Dermatology at the UAEUniversity announced:
• The scientific committee decided to allocate three different halls for concurrent sessions that will be about different medical aspects of dermatology, the pediatric aspect of dermatology, and the cosmetic aspect of dermatology.
• Dedicating a full day to discuss critical medical cases in dermatology, and that comes after the success of this year's case report presentation and competition that were presented by 20 medical centers from different parts of the world. First place winner in the competition was from Saudi Arabia, and the 2nd place was for a participant from Egypt and the 3rd place for a participant from Kuwait.
• Pre-conference courses will continue with more improvements in the scientific program.
• Improving the exhibition to attract more companies showcasing latest equipment, advanced medical treatments, and products.
• The International Society of Dermatology (ISD) will hold the fifth Continental Congress of Dermatology, for the first time in the MENA region, in conjunction with Dubai Derma, which proves the growing importance this event has become a leading event in the field of dermatology and laser.
Moreover, Dubai Derma has become a leading event in the Middle East Region, and it competes with similar events in Europe and the US. It is dedicated to practitioners, specialists, manufacturers and distributors in the field of dermatology, skin care, and laser. This important annual event in the field of dermatology and laser treatment in the region,showcases the best practices in dermatology science and the latest technology in skin care through specialised exhibition, lectures, courses and workshops.
Dubai Derma is held under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai, Minister of Finance and President of the Dubai Health Authority, and it is held in cooperation with the International Academy of Medical Specialization, GCC League of Dermatology and the Pan Arab League of Dermatology, and supported by the Dubai Health Authority. The event is organized annually by INDEX Conferences and Exhibitions - member of INDEX Holding.
© Press Release 2015