Rising prevalence of immuno-deficiency diseases among geriatric and pediatric population has increased the consumption of wheatgrass food products. Hence, manufacturers are introducing new products with wheatgrass as key ingredient.
Hence, demand for organic wheatgrass products in powdered form is gaining immense popularity among the younger as well as older population. As per FMI's analysis, organic wheatgrass products will hold maximum market share through 2021.
With growing number of health-conscious population across the globe, demand for non-GMO cosmetic ingredients have risen. Surging demand for wheatgrass food products among patients with diabetes and cardiovascular disease, especially across the U.S., will propel the market growth.
According to the FMI's market study, the U.S. wheatgrass product market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 52.2 Mn by 2031.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1839
"Key players are adopting novel technologies to cater the changing demand of consumers. Increasing investment in research & development activities for developing unique flavors will broaden the expansion prospects over the coming years," says the FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from FMI's Wheatgrass Products Market Study
- In terms of nature, organic wheatgrass products holds nearly 90% of market share in 2021 attributing to the increasing demand of healthy products from consumers
- Powered products will gain traction in the upcoming decade, accounting for 80% of market sales
- In terms of distribution channel, B2C segment will hold the maximum share of more than 88% through 2021
- Bottles are expected to lead the packaging type segment, accounting for nearly 45% of market share through 2021
- Application within household segment will spur the sales of wheatgrass products, registering around 65% of market sales
- The U.S. wheatgrass products market will hold over 80% of market share in North America owing to the high demand of wheatgrass product in the country
- India's wheatgrass product market is one of the most lucrative market of South Asia, accounting for nearly 44% of market share
- Surging demand for plant-based food products across the U.K will spur the sales of wheatgrass products throughout the forecast period
- Germany will reflect high potential for growth with rising demand of plant-based and natural food products within the country
- Countries such as China and Brazil will emerge as lucrative market through 2021 on the back of growing health-conscious population and increased consumption of healthy food
Leading companies are focusing on expansion of their product portfolios. Targeted collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions remain key focus area for the leading manufacturers to improve their production capacity and increase their market presence.
In 2020, JIVO Wellness announced the launch of new range of products, including organic basmati rice, muesli munch, choco flakes, wheat grass summer drinks and many more. With this launch of new products, the company is expanding their product portfolio with the expansion of their food & beverage product range.
In November 2020, Grov Technologies announced the innovation in controlled environment agriculture for herbs and plants, including wheatgrass.
In September 2020, another key player, Nature's Path announced the launch of its new product line of superfood granolas and cups from wheatgrass for immunity booster, stamina and other health parameters.
Some of the prominent market players profiled by Future Market Insights operating in wheatgrass products market include:
- Now Foods
- Synergy Natural
- Dynamic Greens Wheatgrass Juice
- Navitas Organics
- My protein
- Pines International, Inc.
- Herbco International Inc
- Girmes Wheatgrass
- Terrasoul Superfoods
- ABE'S Organics
- Nature Bell
- Amazing Grass
- Dr. Berg
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1839
More Insights on the Global Wheatgrass products Market
In its latest study, Future Market Insights offers an exhaustive analysis on global wheatgrass products market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of:
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Pet Food
- Convenience Store
- Specialty Store
- Online Retailers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- How will the future outlook of wheatgrass products market will evolve during the forecast period?
- Which type of wheatgrass products will account for maximum sales over the forecast period?
- Who is the leading end user of wheatgrass products market?
- Which are the prominent players operating in wheatgrass products market?
- Which region will remain the most lucrative throughout the forecast period?
- What is the impact of Covid-19 on wheatgrass products market?
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1839
Explore FMI's Extensive Coverage on the Food and Beverage Domain
Liver Health Supplements Market: The liver health supplements market study by Future Market Insights (FMI) provides deeper insights on the new trends while incorporating the impact of ongoing trends, and growth & restraining factors during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. Market dynamics have been presented on the basis of prominent drivers, trends and opportunities prevailing across key geographies for the aforementioned decade.
Older Adults Health Supplements Market: ESOMAR-certified market analysis and consulting company Future Market Insights (FMI) provides insights driving older adults health supplements market demand in latest report. Additionally, to find the effect of COVID-19 on the older adults health supplements market in general, the study monitors global older adults health supplements sales in 20+ high-growth markets and address their end-user in particular.
Digestive Health Supplements Market: In its latest study, ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers in-depth insights on key factors that influence the demand for digestive health supplements. The report covers global demand for digestive health supplements in more than 20 high potential markets, in addition to an in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global digestive health supplements market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/wheatgrass-products-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights
+ 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
© Press Release 2021