Within the constantly evolving digital landscape, the banking industry has been well placed to reap the benefits of exciting innovations and emerging technologies. This has led to more streamlined and efficient operations, cutting-edge marketing techniques and well-structured banking ecosystems being employed within the sector.
Expotrade Global is excited to announce that the Annual Middle East Banking Innovation Summit is returning for its 10th year on the 1st and 2nd of March 2021 at the impressive Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre. Showcasing the latest advancements in fintech with a particular focus on the UAE, the Summit will provide two full days of in-person and virtual presentations from top digital experts and banking industry professionals as well as exclusive networking and business opportunities.
The program agenda will cover a range of areas including customer acquisition, best data management practices for innovation, transforming banking touchpoints to revitalize corporate and retail experiences, the role of the CIO in today’s ever-changing banking environment, banks building data governance frameworks and policies amongst many others.
Just some of the insightful topics delegates can expect to learn about include:
- Unveiling the New Face of Banking, presented by Carole Elias, Business Development Officer at ProgressSoft
- Data Governance & Analytics: Why Data Monetization is More than Just a Revenue Stream, presented by Sid Bhatia, Regional Vice President for Middle East and Turkey at Dataiku
- The Next 5 Years for Digital Banking, presented by Ahmed Khidhir, Business Development Manager/Digital Banking Solutions at Temenos
- Digital Sales: Supercharge your share of Wallet, jointly presented by Matthijs Eijpe, Regional Vice President EMEA at Backbase & Yaser Alsharifi, Chief Strategy Officer at National Bank of Bahrain
- Open Banking: Developing New Collaborative Business Models , presented by Sumanta Roy, VP & Head of Middle East, Africa, Mediterranean at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
As well as this, over the two days delegates will hear from the following esteemed professionals:
- Yuri Misnik, Group Chief Technology Officer at First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Philip King, Global Head of Retail Banking at ADIB
- Paolo Barbesino, SVP, Head of Multichannel Banking at Emirates NBD
- Sudhakar Nibhanupudi, Chief Data Officer at National Bank of Kuwait
- Sidhant Sachdev, Senior Vice President at Tanla Digital
- Noman Rasheed, Head of Information Technology at Dubai Islamic Bank
- Joseph George, Head - Information Systems & Technology at National Bank of Fujairah PJSC
- Ghinwa Baradhi, Chief Information Officer MENAT at HSBC Bank Middle East
- Mamoun Alhomssey, Chief Information Officer at ADIB
- Naveed Minhas, Banking Expert
- Prashant Menon, SVP - Head of Marketing & Customer Analytics at First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Yaser Alsharifi, Chief Strategy Officer at National Bank of Bahrain
- Stefan Kimmel, Chief Operating Officer at Commercial Bank of Dubai
- Abdulmohsen Almulhem, Chief Marketing & Customer Experience Officer at Bank Albilad - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Jameel Khan, Head of Digital & Innovation at Mashreq Bank
- Pamela Attebery, MENAT Regional Head of Innovation - HSBC Ventures, Digital Business Services, HSBC Bank Middle East Limited
With banking leaders, fintech experts and senior financial services executives in attendance, the MEBIS Summit is the undisputed market leader in banking technology events within the MENA region.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to attend the 10th Annual Middle East Banking Innovation Summit and discover how the expectations of Middle Eastern banking customers are being currently met, how the region is performing in a global context and how to harness the benefits of the latest fintech advancements.
The Middle East Banking Innovation Summit is an in-person event, with hygiene and social distancing measures strongly enforced in accordance with DHA guidelines.
Expotrade is a global conference and event organizer with its head office based in Melbourne, Australia. Expotrade has delivered some of the largest, most successful B2B industry conferences and events in the areas of infrastructure, major projects, sustainability, technology & architecture. For over 10 years, our unique blend of knowledge, experience and flexibility has accomplished an array of consistently top-quality events. Today, Expotrade events enjoy such a distinctive edge, they are amongst the best patronised in the calendar.
For more information, visit www.expotradeglobal.com
© Press Release 2021