Al Mazaya Holding is continuing its promotional campaign, which began last month to promote its flagship project Mazaya Residence Al Mawaleh in the Omani capital Muscat.
The ongoing promotion is provided through the company’s stand at City Centre Muscat till 11th November, during which the public can avail themselves of impressive offers for a range of units set for sale and rent at attractive prices and exceptional easy payment plans for people looking for homeownership and high-yield seekers.
Commenting on the continuation of the marketing campaign, Jassim Al Hadrami, Representative of Al Mazaya Holding in Oman, pointed out that the project's residential sales have increased significantly since the announcement of the project, a fact which, he said, proves the offered homes meet the requirements of Omani and Gulf families looking for a healthy and comfortable residential environment.
Al Hadrami stressed that the incentives provided by Al Mazaya for homeownership seekers are a major reason behind the growing demand for Al Mazaya Residence among all segments of the Omani society, thanks to its latest design standards and criteria in terms of optimum utilisation of multiple spaces.
Al Hadrami called for visiting the informative kiosk set up at the Muscat City Centre to brief visitors on the project’s technical details as well as the sales office established by Al Mazaya Holding on the project’s site. It incorporates a beautiful apartment model for visitors and potential buyers to get a first-hand experience of the project’s specs, outline templates, finishing material samples and scope of work to make it easier for them to recognise the top standards followed across the project as well as avail themselves of the chance to get a gift of vehicle upon buying a unit in the project.
“Al Mazaya Holding is determined to continue its significant role in supporting the Omani real estate market, which is considered one of the keys and most vibrant markets in the region, by contributing efficiently to meeting the needs of the those in search of convenient homes at affordable prices starting from OMR 44,400,” he added.
The promotion features an easily affordable instalment plan suitable for all segments of Omani society. A buyer needs to pay 40% of the total unit price on booking, with the remaining 60% to instalments in easy interest-free instalments until the end of 2020 in addition to an instant gift of a brand new car.
Rents at the project start from as low as OMR 250 per month for one-bedroom apartments; OMR 350 for two-bedroom flats; and OMR 400 for three-bedroom units, in addition to one-month free rent.
A modern lifestyle project that is suitable for all segments of Omani society, Mazaya Residence features diverse amenities and services, including swimming pools for adults and children; a fully equipped health club for both genders; kids’ play area; tennis courts; around-the-clock CCTV; satellite & internet services; and parking.
The company provides Mazaya Residence in Muscat as a living model to be emulated for the quality and professionalism standards followed in all the projects provided on the various markets the company is operating in
Mazaya Residence addresses the multiple needs of the Omani real estate market which enjoys socio-economic security and stability, an advantage which doubles chances of success in a way that promises more investment opportunities in various sectors in the future and sets the country apart from other markets in the region.
Its proximity to the new Seeb Airport, where up to 30,000 people will be employed, adds to the myriad advantages boasted by the project in the heart of the Omani capital.
Al Mazaya earlier announced the completion of the project’s phase I (ZONE 1), which sprawls over a total space of 6,614 square meters and includes 120 apartments of several spaces in addition to 29 shops.
Al Mazaya Holding, which has established landmark projects across all GCC states and Middle East countries, follows best practices in terms of construction, execution and optimisation of spaces.
© Press Release 2019