DUBAI, UAE., /PRNewswire/ -- The global sodium lactate market is expected to total US$ 158.7 mn in 2021. Its overall valuation is expected to surpass US$ 368.3 mn by 2031, registering a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. The liquid form of sodium lactate will dominate the global market with a share of 54.3% in 2021.
As per the report, the sales of sodium lactate increased at a CAGR of 5.6% during from 2016 to 2020. Rising demand for better quality ingredients in cosmetics, food, and chemical products will create opportunities for sales in the market.
Sodium lactate is used as emulsifier, flavor enhancer, flavoring agent, pH regulator, and acidity regulator in food and pharmaceuticals products. Its inclusion also increases the overall shelf life of products.
Manufacturers operating in the market are focusing on expanding their production channels in emerging markets. Strategic expansion strategies are therefore being adopted by various companies to cater larger consumer base.
For instance, Latin America is heavily reliant on sodium lactate imports to mitigate the demand and supply in the region. Some of the leading companies in the market are therefore participating in distribution partnerships to extend their product portfolio. For instance, Corbion and Brenntag, leading players in chemical and ingredients distribution further strengthened their partnership by signing improvised framework agreement.
Some of the countries that have emerged as leading sodium lactate markets are the U.K., Japan, India, China, Thailand, and Brazil. Favorable government policies supporting expansion of the pharmaceutical sector will aid expansion across aforementioned countries.
"Manufacturers in the global sodium lactate market are focusing on tapping into personal care and food & beverage industry. However, application in food and nutrition supplement is expected to remain the highest," says the FMI analyst.
- The U.S. is expected to hold 90.8% of sales in North America. This dominance is largely attributed to the presence of mature pharma, personal care, and food & beverage industries.
- Germany will account for 28.8% of demand in Europe in 2021 backed by the presence of prominent players operating in the market.
- The demand in Japan is expected to rise at 6.6% CAGR during forecast period driven by surging demand from the country's thriving pharmaceutical sector.
- India is expected to account for 58.6% of sales in South Asia in 2021 as the country is exhibiting increasing pharmaceutical and government spending on research and development activities.
- The demand for liquid form of sodium lactate is expected to increase at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period.
- The rising demand from food and beverages sector will create sales opportunities in the market.
- Demand in skin care will increase, especially driven by the expansion of the male grooming sector.
- The global sodium lactate market in developing countries is highly dependent on imports. This however prove to be a deal breaker, especially as logistics stood disrupted amidst COVID-19 outbreak.
- Despite high production capacity of the chemical industry, there is a significant gap between demand and production in countries such as the U.S., Argentina, Brazil, India, and Mexico. This imbalance results in decline of sales in the global market.
Some of the leading market players are focusing on expanding their geographical foothold by adopting strategies such as merger, acquisition, expansions, and collaborations.
For instance, Biosynth Carbosynth expanded its laboratories in the U.K. in September 2020. These modern laboratories were added to the already existing synthetic labs in China, the U.K., Switzerland, and Slovakia.
Similarly, Biosynth Carbosynth opened a new sales office in South Korea
Some of the key players operating in the global sodium lactate market as profiled by FMI are:
- Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG
- Finetech Industry Limited
- Biosynth Carbosynth
- Finoric LLC
- abcr GmbH
- Glentham Life Sciences Ltd.
- TNJ Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Foodchem International Corporation
- Luoyang Longmen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- BBCA Biochemical Co., Ltd.
- Prathista Industries Limited
- Henan Jindan Lactic Acid Technology Co., Ltd
- Corbion N.V.
- Merck KGaA
- Lobachemie pvt.ltd
- Fisher Chemical
- Dr. Paul Lohmann Gmbh KG
- Advance Inorganics
More Insights on the Sodium Lactate Market
FMI provides an unbiased analysis of the demand for sodium lactate market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global sodium lactate market on the basis of:
- Food & Nutritional Supplements
- Clinical Nutrition
- Dialyses Solutions
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Cleaners & Detergents
- Food & Beverages Industry
- Cosmetic Industry
- Pharmaceuticals Manufacturers
- Medical Devices Manufacturers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Key Questions Covered in the Global Sodium Lactate Market Report
- The report offers detailed insights into sodium lactate market demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for sodium lactate market between 2021 and 2031
- Sodium lactate survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends, evaluation of current market size, and technological advancements within the industry
- Sodium lactate share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/sodium-lactate-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights
© Press Release 2021
Disclaimer: The contents of this press release was provided from an external third party provider. This website is not responsible for, and does not control, such external content. This content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and has not been edited in any way. Neither this website nor our affiliates guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions expressed in this press release.
The press release is provided for informational purposes only. The content does not provide tax, legal or investment advice or opinion regarding the suitability, value or profitability of any particular security, portfolio or investment strategy. Neither this website nor our affiliates shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies in the content, or for any actions taken by you in reliance thereon. You expressly agree that your use of the information within this article is at your sole risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, this website, its parent company, its subsidiaries, its affiliates and the respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, advertisers, content providers and licensors will not be liable (jointly or severally) to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages, including without limitation, lost profits, lost savings and lost revenues, whether in negligence, tort, contract or any other theory of liability, even if the parties have been advised of the possibility or could have foreseen any such damages.