Dubai, United Arab Emirates - BenQ, world-leading visual display and projection solutions provider, is pleased to announce its participation at GITEX Technology Week 2022. This year at GITEX, BenQ showcased its range of solutions in line with the theme "Step Up Your Business and Connect People, Devices and Spaces", with latest innovations in their Projector line up, Professional Desktop Monitors, BenQ Boards and Video Conferencing Solutions, that are designed to meet the needs of today's businesses and consumers alike.
Manish Bakshi, Managing Director of BenQ Middle East, said: "GITEX is one of the most important events in our region and a major platform to meet new partners. Our solutions are designed to make people's lives easier and more productive, hence we had our stand designed in a collaborative approach - Step Up Your Business. We believe that GITEX is the perfect platform to showcase how our technology can help businesses in the region thrive. We have had a fantastic Year 2022 with No.1 Market Share achievements in both Projectors & Interactive Flat Panel segments and we hope to end the year with over 15% YoY Growth in the Middle East Region. "
The visitors at GITEX had a chance to experience how BenQ’s state of the art corporate solutions can create an intelligent and connected office environment that helps people work more efficiently together while also saving energy and resources. The Latest Products Launched at Gitex were:
- The Latest BenQ Board RP03 Pro Series, World’s First IFP with Air Ioniser Technology and Eyesafe® Certification & BenQ Board RM03 Master Series Interactive Displays, certified by AWS and qualified for AWS IoT Core, a cloud service which enables devices to connect easily and securely without the need to provision or manage servers. Hybrid Classrooms & Meeting Rooms were demonstrated featuring BenQ’s ClassroomCare technology antimicrobial touch screen and pens to help prevent the spread of germs, EZWrite 6 intuitive collaboration software, InstaShare 2 wireless screen sharing and IT and administration management tools such as AMS, X-Sign Broadcast digital signage software and OTA updates.
- BenQ showcased the World's first Windows-based Smart Projector, EH620 with Intel Inside for Enterprise, integrating the full Windows operating system and embedded with Intel® Celeron® Processor 4000 Series onboard to streamline enterprise cloud-based meetings for the hybrid workplace.
- BenQ also demonstrated World’s First Pantone Skintone Validated 4K DesignVue Professional Designer Monitors, PD2705U & PD3205U For Next-Gen Designers. The 4K IPS Panel Monitor features high colour accuracy with 99% sRGB & Rec.709 Monitor ideal for producing colour-accurate images, Type-C (with power delivery) and seamless connectivity with Macs.
- Finally, BenQ Launched the World’s First TN 360Hz DyAc+ ZOWIE Monitor XL2566K at the Taiwan Excellence Pavilion. BenQ’s ZOWIE line of gaming monitors have become the most used monitors by FPS pro players worldwide and with the latest flagship model announced, BenQ ZOWIE offers competitive gamers optimized smoothness and fast response times.
- BenQ presented their newest fleet of Video Conferencing Cameras, including the Zoom-Certified DVY31 Full HD Webcam and DVY32 4K UHD Conference Camera, as well as the NEW All-in-one Smart Video Bar VC01A. All cameras come equipped with a 90+˚ wide field of view, omnidirectional mics (beamforming mic array for VC01A) and require no extra driver installation. Simple plug-and-play for the remote lessons to begin.
About BenQ Corporation
Founded on the corporate vision of “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life”, BenQ Corporation is a world-leading human technology and solutions provider aiming to elevate and enrich every aspect of consumers’ lives. To realize this vision, the company focuses on the aspects that matter most to people today – lifestyle, business, healthcare and education – with the hope of providing people with the means to live better, increase efficiency, feel healthier and enhance learning. Such means include a delightful broad portfolio of people-driven products and embedded technologies spanning digital projectors, monitors, interactive large-format displays, audio products, and lifestyle lighting. Because it matters.
About BenQ Group
The BenQ Group is a $25+ billion powerhouse comprised of over 30 independent companies operating in over 30 countries across numerous industries with a combined workforce of over 100,000 employees. Each Group member is a recognized leader in its own field, contributing to the BenQ Group’s vast resources, broad R&D, and distinct strategic strengths. By leveraging each company’s vertical specialization to create true scale across horizontal markets, the BenQ Group controls a highly efficient value chain with the unrivaled ability to deliver critical components and world-class solutions in the following industries: LCD monitors, projectors, healthcare, 5G networking, green energy, fine chemicals and advanced materials, lighting, IC design, precision components, system integration, branded business, and service. The Group is committed to profitable and sustainable businesses that share its long-standing vision of Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life.
The BenQ Group companies are: BenQ Corporation, Qisda Corporation, AU Optronics Corporation, Darfon Electronics Corporation, BenQ Materials Corp., BenQ Guru Corp., BenQ Medical Center, BenQ Medical Technology Corp., BenQ AB DentCare Corp., BenQ Dialysis Technology Corp., K2 international medical inc., DFI Inc., Partner Tech Corp., Data Image Corp., MetaAge Corp., ACE PILLAR Co., LTD., Alpha Networks Inc., Hitron Technologies Inc., Lextar Electronics Corp., and Raydium Semiconductor Corp..