Jun 17 2012
|more articles from|
Housing Ministry unveils BD14m project
Sunday, Jun 17, 2012
The Housing Ministry unveiled a multi-million plan to help citizens purchase, construct or revamp their houses. The BD14.358 million lifeline will benefit a batch of 435 applicants registered with the ministry. Housing Minister Bassem bin Yacoub Al-Hamer had signed an edict in this regard, taking immediate effect once issued.
The Housing Bank (Eskan Bank) will start informing the beneficiaries within days to report to its premises and submit required forms for payments to proceed. Al-Hamer congratulated the batch of beneficiaries, stressing the ministry’s resolve to meet citizens’ applications under the unveiled strategy. He also paid tribute to the wise leadership and the Government for their support and care.
By Mahmood Rafique - www.twentyfoursevennews.com
24x7 News 2012. All rights reserved.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Real Estate
- Qatar real estate price surge may not dampen growth, says Samba
- Property developer DAMAC looks to list shares on Dubai bourse
- New judicial service provides guidelines on buying property in Saudi Arabia
- Qatar real estate sector records 30.5% growth in June: Ezdan report
- Morocco launches housing survey