News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Emirates Islamic Bank seeks to attract UAE National talent through participation at campus career fairs 16 May 2013 - Press Release
- 4 UAE banks hiring... offering salaries up to Dh38,000 09 May 2013 - Emirates 24|7
- EIB profit up 101% to AED33.2m 06 May 2013 - Emirates 24|7
- 101% increase in Q1 net profit announced by Emirates Islamic Bank announces 05 May 2013 - WAM (Emirates News Agency)
- Emirates Islamic Bank announces 101 per cent increase in first quarter net profit 05 May 2013 - Press Release
- Emirates Islamic Bank launches exclusive promotion in Northern Emirates 01 May 2013 - Press Release
- Emirates Islamic Bank launches new 'Rewards' credit card 07 April 2013 - Emirates 24|7
- Emirates Islamic Bank : ?Best Islamic Bank in the UAE? 03 April 2013 - WAM (Emirates News Agency)
- Emirates Islamic Bank named 'Best Islamic Bank in the UAE' at global industry awards 03 April 2013 - Press Release
- Emirates Islamic Bank and Sharjah Directorate of Housing showcase strategic partnership at Sharjah International Housing Exhibition 21 March 2013 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,360 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,710 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.