News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Palestine Exchange: Received Disclosed Interim Financial Statements of Arab Islamic Bank for the 1st Quarter of 2013 18 April 2013 - Press Release
- Palestine Exchange: Arab Islamic Bank Annual Report for the year 2012 01 April 2013 - Press Release
- Palestine Exchange: Received Disclosed Interim Financial Statements of Arab Islamic Bank for the 3rd Quarter of 2012 16 October 2012 - Press Release
- Financial Statements of Arab Islamic Bank for the First Half of 2012 14 August 2012 - Press Release
- Palestine Exchange: Received Disclosed Interim Financial Statements of Arab Islamic Bank for the 1st Quarter of 2012 19 April 2012 - Press Release
- Palestine Exchange: Arab Islamic Bank Co. preliminary year-end financial statements for the year 2011 14 February 2012 - Press Release
- Rajhi announces groundbreaking sukuk issuance 20 April 2011 - Jordan Times
- Capital Investments manages the first Sukuk issuance in Jordan 01 March 2011 - Press Release
- The Commercial Real Estate Co. in Kuwait successfully settled its US$ 100 Million Sukuk 24 May 2010 - Press Release
- Mumtalkat secures US$ 140 Million Syndicated Ijara Facility for Gulf Air Investment 22 July 2009 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,360 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,710 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Major Shareholders
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.