News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Qatar's UDC to Borrow $428.4M from QNB to Fund Property Purchases 16 June 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Qatar's UDC to Borrow $428.4M from QNB to Fund Property Purchases 15 June 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Qatar's UDC to Borrow $428.4M from QNB to Fund Property Purchases 13 June 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- UDC to sign QR 1.5bn loan facility with QNB for project financing 13 June 2013 - Press Release
- Nakilat Refinances with QNB Group 11 June 2013 - Press Release
- Qatar BoP swings to $16bn surplus in 2012: QNB 29 May 2013 - Gulf Times
- OBG, QNB in deal to compile 10th edition of project report 24 May 2013 - The Peninsula
- Air Arabia in $350m deal with QNB, CBI 23 May 2013 - The Saudi Gazette
- Air Arabia signs $ 350 m deal with QNB and CBI 22 May 2013 - Arab News
- Air Arabia signs US$350 million financing deal with QNB Group & CBI 20 May 2013 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,640 company profiles with 293,060+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 310 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,810 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives