News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Qatar's non-oil sector set to grow, says Global Investment House 19 May 2013 - Gulf Times
- Oil could push up capital base of the Middle East and North Africa 16 May 2013 - Gulf News
- Kuwait's Global Invest House eases stake ownership conditions 09 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Kuwait's Global Invest House Says 2012 Loss Slightly Narrows to $192.8M 09 April 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Kuwait's Global Invest House Says 2012 Loss Slightly Narrows to $192.8M 08 April 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Saudi Al Rajhi tops GCC banks 25 March 2013 - Emirates 24|7
- Kuwait's Global Invest House to Delist from Local Bourse June 19 31 January 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Kuwait Bourse Snaps 8-Day Rally, Volume Up 14 January 2013 - Arab Times
- Oversupply of office space may hurt Oman rentals, says report 24 November 2012 - Muscat Daily
- Kuwait's Global Investment House Seeks Full Creditor OK for Restructure Plan 13 November 2012 - Zawya Dow Jones News
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,340 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,710 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives