United Arab Emirates, Dubai: At the beginning of 2021, PISIQ’s shareholders and board members conducted an internal meeting that led to a change in the business strategy of the company.
These changes saw PISIQ’s current CEO Arman Salah step down from his position while also dropping all the assets he owned with relations to PISIQ. Following this event, internal voting was conducted, naming the current Chief Information Officer (CIO) Nihal Mohammad Shaikh as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of PISIQ.
As soon as Nihal Mohammad Shaikh took the chair of CEO, he has worked on presenting a more detailed version of the grand vision for PISIQ that has the popular vote among the shareholders, the finance department of the company and other board members of the companies acquired by PISIQ.
“PISIQ’s new vision will be announced as soon as we are done with the acquiring process of a few more SMEs.” - Mudar Muhissen, PISIQ’s CTO.
Some things to note about PISIQ’s new CEO
- Nihal Mohammad Shaikh comes from an Engineering Background.
- He has previously worked in companies such as Google and Sony.
- He has been the Co-founder of PISIQ and started as the CIO of the company.
- He also holds a few patents under his own name with relation to Graphene.
- He also holds a position in BTCorp’s Board of Directors.
PISIQ has been open to the public since 2nd September 2020. For more information visit https://pisiq.com
PISIQ: PISIQ is an R&D firm that conducts research in the fields of Artificial intelligence, Intelligent Hardware, Security & Business Intelligence.
© Press Release 2021