Carlton Hotels & Suites continue on the road to grow and expand with strategic acquisitions, we are excited to announce the addition of Carlton Al Barsha Hotel to the portfolio of our group.
“as a part of the strategic growth plan in increasing the footprint of Carlton Hotels & Suites in the region, the recently rebranded Ramada Chelsea opens as Carlton Al Barsha Hotel” stated Hosni Abdlehadi, CEO of Carlton Hotels and Suites.
Conveniently located near key attraction points and with easy connectivity to all parts of Dubai, Carlton Al Barsha becomes the fourth property to join the portfolio of our hotels. With the upcoming expo 2020, Dubai provides the perfect platform to launch new hotels and we look forward to continuing our expansion plan in the region.”
Carlton Al Barsha, a four-star deluxe hotel, will be offering comfortable accommodation in the Sky district of Dubai. The modern building features a sports bar, four restaurants, a swimming pool, and a spa.
Carlton Al Barsha offers:
- 299 spacious guestrooms designed for sleep, work and play, as well as a cozy corner sleeper sofa
- Seasons - All Day Dining the venue offers a continental buffet breakfast daily in the Gallery Kitchen featuring a variety of international food
- Center Circle Our sports bar located in the hotel lobby, equipped with independent screens, a place where you can watch any game around the world on giant TV screens.
- Spice Restaurant our Indian restaurant where we have some of the best chefs from India featuring North Indian and Mughlai dishes. The restaurant has live entertainment (Gazals) every evening.
- Szechuan Palace Restaurant located on the first floor. The Chinese specialty restaurant serves an array of authentic Chinese dishes from the Sichuan and human provinces of China. The house specialty is a delicious steamboat or Chinese firepot with a variety of sauces.
- Mezz Restaurant located on the first-floor terrace. This open area dining restaurant is famous for aromatic shishas with a variety of dining options from the Mediterranean region.
- Meeting rooms & Banquet Halls offers 4 meeting rooms, which can be arranged to accommodate 300 conference guests or 240 banquet guests.
- Fitness Center featuring a complete program with the latest gym equipment, with fitness and yoga classes offered throughout the weekdays.
- Swimming Pool a rooftop pool, a summer terrace and an outdoor pool area.
Carlton Hotels & Suites are owned by First Investor LLC. A subsidiary of the Al Fardan Group of Holdings – who has over 25 years of global investment experience – the First Investor Group was established in 2004. The Group’s mission is to develop long-term client relationships that deliver measurable growth and competitive financial returns.
Our portfolio consists of 4-Star and 5-Star hotels in Dubai and Europe. With the dynamics of the hospitality industry being ever-changing, we have also evolved with this change and have spread our wings for growth on an international stage. Today our portfolio has grown to 1,317 hotel rooms: 1,142 in Dubai, 85 in Jordan and 90 in the Czech Republic.
© Press Release 2020