UK based, high-growth technology company specialising in controlled-environment-agriculture (CEA), Vertical Future, today announces plans to deploy their proprietary vertical farming system across the middle east. This follows ongoing and advanced stage discussions with parties in different countries who have shown interest in using Vertical Future’s systems.
To accelerate plans, Vertical Future have chosen to partner with GreenBridge, an agriculture company that has been active in the region for the past 30 years. Together, they plan to revolutionise the agricultural landscape, improving food security and population health. The partnership will see Vertical Future bring novel technologies, market networks, plant science expertise, marketing knowledge, data, research and development and operational experience to suitable customers.
GreenBridge, who are known for their technical expertise and constant support for farmers across the Middle East, will play a vital role in the rollout of Vertical Future’s systems; supporting with local relationships, sourcing, logistics, and linguistics. Once vertical farms are in operation, GreenBridge will also offer ongoing services including the supply of seed, maintenance services, and on-site support.
The partnership will benefit from the application of Vertical Future’s proprietary hardware and software system – which is one of the most advanced in the world and is fundamentally different from every other vertical farming system in numerous areas. Vertical Future’s approach to engineering and plant science has resulted in a system that allows growers to deliver nutrients via aeroponic or hydroponic means, offering an additional layer of adaptability and flexibility, and, when compared to other leading vertical farming technology providers, produces approximately 172% more per m3, whilst reducing energy usage by between 40% and 60% and providing an asset that has a longer useful life. These statistics, supported by an experienced team, growing experience, and a credible research and development pipeline but Vertical Future in pole position for fast growth in the sector.
The two companies are aligned on their goals to achieve a sustainable future for food and healthier populations, with a focus on producing both economic and social returns across the region.
For more information please contact email@example.com , 07776 144 979
- Vertical Future is a data-driven technology company focused on growing smarter crops and improving the health of the planet and its inhabitants.
- Established in 2016, they are fast becoming a global market leader in controlled environment food production, with their ground-breaking technologies, production activities, and research and development all set to have a major influence on the future of crop production.
- Vertical Future have been included in the U.K. Department for International Trade’s 2020/21 ‘Lookbook’ as well as the Mayor of London’s International Business Programme.
- In London, they now have two active high-tech production sites, in addition to over 100 national and international projects under discussion.
- Their products – sold under the name of Minicrops via their U.K. operations – are regularly used in over 100 restaurants and thousands of households in the UK.
- The global vertical farming market is estimated to be valued at around $80 billion and growing at a CAGR of around 25% – with value derived across technology, infrastructure, software, and operations.
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheFutureisVertical
- MiniCrops Consumer Brand: https://www.facebook.com/MiniCrops/
- MiniCrops Consumer Brand: https://www.instagram.com/mini_crops/
- Instagram: Greenbridge.ag
- Greenbridge is an agricultural company active in the MENA region with over 20 years of experience in the field in the markets
- GreenBridge believes that technology, research, and the strategic application of data and technical expertise creates longstanding, sustainable, and ethical results.
- They use their expertise and passion to help create successful farming and agricultural ventures, making sure every choice is a building block in forming a constant resource for generations to come.
© Press Release 2021
Disclaimer: The contents of this press release was provided from an external third party provider. This website is not responsible for, and does not control, such external content. This content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and has not been edited in any way. Neither this website nor our affiliates guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions expressed in this press release.
The press release is provided for informational purposes only. The content does not provide tax, legal or investment advice or opinion regarding the suitability, value or profitability of any particular security, portfolio or investment strategy. Neither this website nor our affiliates shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies in the content, or for any actions taken by you in reliance thereon. You expressly agree that your use of the information within this article is at your sole risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, this website, its parent company, its subsidiaries, its affiliates and the respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, advertisers, content providers and licensors will not be liable (jointly or severally) to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages, including without limitation, lost profits, lost savings and lost revenues, whether in negligence, tort, contract or any other theory of liability, even if the parties have been advised of the possibility or could have foreseen any such damages.