Fentimans, producers of botanically-brewed premium adult soft drinks, is planning to expand its footprint in the GCC countries, with the launch of five flavours including Rose Lemonade, Sparkling Raspberry, Cherry Cola, Curiosity Cola and the quintessentially British Apple & Blackberry.
The UK based company, is capitalizing on the growing trend of premium beverages, with their range of carefully crafted soft drinks complete with a unique British twist. There is an increasing trend with consumers adopting western brands and with Fentimans superior quality and great flavour, it is well placed to take advantage.
Export Director, Piero Alberici, comments “We currently export to over 80 countries worldwide and our ambition is hit 100 countries by 2020. Our expertise and knowledge in this industry has allowed us to be flexible in our approach with different markets, exemplified with launching specific premium drinks to the Middle East. We are excited about the future prospects for growth in this region and our flexibility will allow more people from around the world to enjoy our delicious, all-natural drinks”.
Along with their distribution partners Chef Middle East, the new flavours are being launched at ‘Gulfood’, the world’s largest annual food and beverages trade show that takes place from 17-21 February 2019 at Dubai World Trade Centre.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
- Fentimans is a family owned business started in 1905 by Thomas Fentiman; it is presently run by Eldon Robson, Thomas Fentimans great, great grandson
- Fentimans is the only brewer in the UK to use the time-honoured process of botanical brewing to produce natural and exquisitely craftedbeverages that have a rich and complex taste
- Fentimans beverages and mixers are crafted with knowledge and expertise passed on from generation to generation of the Fentimans family. Only all-natural ingredients are used to make Fentimans exquisitely crafted beverages.
- The range comprises of twelve flavours of soft drinks and fourteen mixers, plus a selection of pre-mixed alcoholic beverages.
- Chef Middle East is a leading importer and distributor of the finest quality foods & beverages from all over the globe, supplying the hotel, dining and catering industries in the Middle East. The distributor offers their discerning clients an exceptional blend of premium quality and value-added products, through a state-of-the art logistics network. The company services more than 1,000 customers in the UAE, Qatar and Oman.
- Fentimans won 36 accolades in 2018 and was named as the UK’s number one soft drinks brand in The Guild of Fine Food’s Best Brands Survey in the years 2018-19, 2016-17; Fentimans Pink Grapefruit Tonic Water won The Grocer’s “New Product of the Year” award in 2017.
Assistant Brand Manager
Fentimans Ltd. |
01434 400 329 |+44 07557 106 289 |
Hexham, NE46 4TU
Disclaimer: The contents of this press release was provided from an external third party provider. This website is not responsible for, and does not control, such external content. This content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and has not been edited in any way. Neither this website nor our affiliates guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions expressed in this press release.
The press release is provided for informational purposes only. The content does not provide tax, legal or investment advice or opinion regarding the suitability, value or profitability of any particular security, portfolio or investment strategy. Neither this website nor our affiliates shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies in the content, or for any actions taken by you in reliance thereon. You expressly agree that your use of the information within this article is at your sole risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, this website, its parent company, its subsidiaries, its affiliates and the respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, advertisers, content providers and licensors will not be liable (jointly or severally) to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages, including without limitation, lost profits, lost savings and lost revenues, whether in negligence, tort, contract or any other theory of liability, even if the parties have been advised of the possibility or could have foreseen any such damages.