Sri Lankan shares on Wednesday closed at a record high for the second straight session, boosted by gains in financial stocks.
* The CSE All-Share index .CSE settled 1.37% higher at 10,412.02 points, after hitting a record high of 10,518.35 earlier in the day.
* Commercial Leasing and Finance Plc COLE.CM and LOLC Finance Plc LOLF.CM were the top boosts to the index, jumping 18.6% and 4.1%, respectively
* Trading volume on the exchange rose to 188.3 million shares, from the 117.6 million shares in the previous session.
* Foreign investors were net sellers in the equity market, offloading shares worth about 75.8 million rupees, as per exchange data.
* The Sri Lankan stock market will be closed for a holiday on Thursday.
* As of Wednesday, the island-nation has reported 542,212 total confirmed COVID-19 cases and 13,770 deaths, data from the country's health bureau showed .
* About 61.09% of the country's population is fully vaccinated so far, according to data from Johns Hopkins University
($1 = 200.0000 Sri Lankan rupees)
(Reporting by Rama Venkat in Bengaluru; Editing by Shinjini Ganguli)