Jul 05 2012
|more articles from|
National Bonds Introduces Innovative Family Financial Protection Plans Exclusively for Customers
Offering up to one million-dirham cover with premiums starting from as low as 50 Fils a day
The plans, which are designed to provide lifestyle protection, offer up to one million dirham cover and are structured to safeguard customers and their loved ones against accidents, critical illness, disabilities and death. The comprehensive insurance plans provide support for all members of the family across a wide range of difficult situations, ensuring that their families will be able to cope with any financial hardship if the customers are no longer there to take care of them.
The Shari'a-compliant 'Family Financial Protection Plans', are underwritten by Abu Dhabi National Takaful Company , one of the region's leading Islamic insurance (Takaful) companies, and distributed without the provision of any medical examinations thus offering customers the convenience of simple and quick enrollment.
He added: "These financial protection plans demonstrate our commitment to tailoring our value offer to the different segments of our diversified customer base to help secure a safe, prosperous and enhanced financial future for themselves and their families. It is worth acknowledging that we are introducing protection plans are much cheaper than what people routinely spend on everyday amenities such as eating out, coffee and other expenses hence creating value for our customers."
Parents can secure the educational future of their children should any accident happen to the caretaker with the "Child Education Continuity Plan" under which the child's educational expenses will be covered for up to five years on an annual basis with a maximum allowance of AED 200,000, while females can benefit from a protection plan against a first diagnosis of Breast Cancer with a coverage plan up to AED 200,000, covering treatments and medical expenses if they sign up for the "Female Care Protection Plan."
Moreover, family caretakers can safeguard their families' future with the "Family Income Protection Plan" which ensures their families continue to receive a monthly source of income in case of any accident to the caretaker. The plan offers three protection options under which the benefit will be paid as a monthly income per month for one year with a maximum total cover of AED 240,000.
The Maid's Accident Protection Plan will ensure that the sponsored domestic help of the customer is protected against death due to accident, disability due to accident, emergency hospital and surgical expenses due to accident and repatriations expenses up to the benefit limits of the plan with a maximum cover of AED 35,000.
The move is another innovative solution from National Bonds , which in recent years has launched the first 'Takaful Life Cover' on a savings products at no additional fees, the USD Dirham-linked Sukuk, which provides Dirham's returns on Dollar's investments, the 'Employee Savings Scheme', that allows employees to automatically deduct part of their salary to save regularly in National Bonds every month, and the recently introduced financing options at preferential profit rates for Islamic financing providers.
The plans are exclusively available for National Bonds customers only. National Bonds certificates are available for purchase at over 670 outlets nationwide including, National Bonds office, Emirates Post offices, exchange houses and selected banks. For more information, visit www.nationalbonds.ae or call 600 522 279.
National Bonds Corporation
National Bonds , which is licensed and regulated by the UAE Central Bank, is a Sharia'a compliant saving scheme that provides UAE nationals, UAE residents and non-residents - with a credible and safe savings opportunity. Minors can also own National Bonds , provided the bonds are purchased by the parent/guardian. Each bond costs AED 10, with a minimum purchase of AED 100 National Bonds Corporation PJSC announced an annual profit up to 2 % for 2011. NBC's cumulative profit rate of 30.33 % over the last six years is among the highest payout in comparison to any other similar savings schemes in the UAE.
National Bonds is a unique savings scheme with a huge and diversified client base with over than 650,000 customers, offering:
- Customers will have the opportunity to win 41,750 prizes every month. AED 1 million on the first Sunday of every month and 9,635 prizes on every Sunday in different prize categories - 5 prizes of AED10,000, 10 prizes of AED 5,000, 20 prizes of AED 1,000, 100 prizes of AED 500, 500 prizes of AED 100 and 9,000 prizes of AED 50. Savings with National Bonds can be redeemed easily after an initial 30-day holding period by calling 600522279 or for instant cash redemptions up to AED 10,000 per day through visiting selective branches of Al Ansari exchange house across the UAE.
- All National Bonds customers holding AED 5,000 or more and are of the age of 12 month to 70 years are automatically entitled to Takaful Life coverage up to a maximum value of AED 125,000 at no extra charge
- National Bonds does not charge any transaction fee from its customers. One can open an account for free and also close the account at any time without paying a penalty
- The National Bonds Employee Saving Scheme offers government and private sector employees an opportunity to save a portion of their salary on a monthly basis and also be entitled to all benefits and rewards offered by National Bonds
- National Bonds can be purchased from nearly 670 outlets across the UAE, including Emirates Post offices, exchange houses and banks.
- National Bonds can also be purchased online at www.nationalbonds.ae or call 600 522 27
For more information, please contact:
Rawan El - Saleh
DABO & CO
04 - 3444901
© Press Release 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More