Aug 08 2012
|more articles from|
CBB's Monthly issue of treasury bills oversubscribed
Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) announces that the BD 30 million monthly issue of Government Treasury Bills has been oversubscribed by 252%.
The bills, carrying a maturity of 182 days, are issued by the CBB, on behalf of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
The issue date of the bills is 12th August 2012 and the maturity date is 10th February 2013.
The approximate average price for the issue was 99.319%, with the lowest accepted price being 99.302%.
For more information, contact:
Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB)
Contact: External Communications Unit
Tel: +973 17547370/17547360
© Press Release 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- Powerball jackpot grows to a record $600 million
- There's More