Jun 18 2012
|more articles from|
CBB Treasury Bills Oversubscribed
The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) announces that this week's BD35 million issue of Government Treasury Bills has been oversubscribed by 311%.
The bills, carrying a maturity of 91 days, are issued by the CBB, on behalf of the Government of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
The issue date of the bills is 20 June 2012 and the maturity date is 19 September 2012.
The approximate average price for the issue was 99.716% with the lowest accepted price being 99.710%.
© Press Release 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- Powerball jackpot grows to a record $600 million
- There's More