Dubai: As part of ongoing initiatives to honour the efforts of the UAE front-line workers protecting citizens and residents during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Emirates Islamic, one of the leading Islamic financial institutions in the UAE, has introduced special offers on a host of banking products and financing solutions, exclusively for UAE healthcare professionals. Details of the promotions, which are valid until 31 August, 2020, are as follows:
- For healthcare professionals, the bank is offering the Skywards Infinite Card, Etihad Guest Premium Credit Card, and Cashback Plus Visa Signature Credit Card free for life with annual fees of AED 999, AED 1,500 and AED 299 respectively waived. The bank is also offering the RTA Credit Card free for life, so they can benefit from the 10% cash back on fuel spend and RTA transport payments as well as up to 2.25% cash back.
- Exclusively for Emarati healthcare professionals, Emirates Islamic is offering the premium ‘Emarati Visa Signature Credit Card’ free for life with 25,000 bonus EI SmartMiles with outstanding benefits, including up to 3.75 EI SmartMiles per AED spend on the card. The card also provides an Instant Purchase feature which allows customers to redeem their EI SmartMiles anywhere in the world, complimentary access to over 1,000 airport lounges internationally, free valet parking at select locations in UAE and more.
- In addition, the bank is also offering competitive pricing and high personal finance amounts of up to AED 3 million at zero processing fees to UAE’s healthcare professionals, in addition to a payment holiday of up to 90 days for the first EMI (equated monthly instalment).
- The bank will also offer UAE’s healthcare professionals up to AED 15 million on home finance at attractive profit rates and zero processing fees.
- Further, UAE’s healthcare professionals looking to buy a car can benefit from attractive rates at zero processing fees and first payment holiday up to 60 days when availing a maximum auto financing amount of AED 1.5 million.
Commenting on the bank’s initiative, Farid Al Mulla, Deputy Head of Consumer Banking and Wealth Management at Emirates Islamic, said: “We have introduced these special offers as a thank you gesture to pay tribute to UAE’s healthcare professionals who have been working tirelessly during this unprecedented situation to provide comfort, safety and peace of mind to UAE citizens and residents. As the visionary leaders of the UAE strive to keep the country safe and prosperous, we continue to pledge support to our people, customers and the wider UAE community in the difficult days ahead. We would also like to take this opportunity to applaud all our nation’s front-line heroes as they work to serve the community and protect the nation during this challenging time and remain confident we will all emerge through this experience stronger than ever.”
About Emirates Islamic:
Emirates Islamic (DFM: EIB), part of Emirates NBD Group, is one of the fastest growing banks in the UAE. Established in 2004 as Emirates Islamic Bank, the bank has established itself as a major player in the highly competitive financial services sector in the UAE.
Emirates Islamic offers a comprehensive range of Shari’a-compliant products and services across the Personal, Business and Corporate banking spectrum with a network of 58 branches and 210 ATMs/CDMs across the UAE. In the fast-growing area of online and mobile banking, the bank is an innovator, being the first Islamic bank in the UAE to launch a mobile banking app and offer Apple Pay, as well as being the first Islamic bank in the world to launch Chat Banking services for customers via WhatsApp.
Emirates Islamic received a number of international and regional awards in 2019, in recognition of its focus on customer excellence, robust performance, and innovation in Islamic banking. The bank was recognised as ‘Best Islamic Bank, UAE’ at the World Finance Awards 2019; ‘Best Islamic Bank’ at the Global Islamic Finance Awards 2019; ‘SME Bank of the Year’ by Enterprise Agility Awards; and ‘Most Innovative Islamic Bank’ by Islamic Finance News magazine. As an Emiratisation champion in the banking sector, Emirates Islamic was the recipient of the 'Human Resources Development' award by Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS).
Emirates Islamic was also awarded ‘Most Innovative Islamic Retail Bank in the UAE’ and ‘Excellence in Digital Banking’ at the 5th Islamic Retail Banking Awards 2019; ‘Best Retail Bank’ and ‘Best Digital Banking Proposition’ by Islamic Business & Finance Magazine; and ‘Best Banking Product’ (Kunooz) by Global Banking & Finance Review. The Bank was recognised for ‘Most Improved Website’ at the 2018 Service Olympian Awards.
As part of its commitment to the UAE community, the Emirates Islamic Charity Fund provides financial aid to those in need, with a focus on food, shelter, health, education and social welfare contributions.
For further information please visit www.emiratesislamic.ae
Or please contact:
Amina Al Zarooni
Media Relations Manager, Emirates Islamic
Tel: 971 4 4397430
Tricia Kaul | Batoul Al Beitouni
asda’a bcw, Dubai, UAE
Tel: 971-4-4507600, Fax: 971-4-4358040
Email: Tricia.Kaul@bcw-global.com | Batoul.AlBeitouni@bcw-global.com
© Press Release 2020