In 2020, the unprecedented novel coronavirus outbreak caused disruptions in the supply chains, delaying administration of several clinical procedures. However, sale of pelvic floor stimulators held its ground due to active online consultation provided by physiotherapists and medical experts.
Urinary incontinence can also be caused due to childbirth, pregnancy, and menopause, which is highly prevalent across several countries. Pelvic floor stimulators are non-invasive treatments that stimulate muscle pathways with minimal patient involvement. These factors testify to the growing demand for pelvic floor stimulators.
Besides this, incorporation of telehealth technologies to facilitate pelvic floor care will boost sales in the market. These services offered by medical professionals and hospitals are intended to offer improved patient care, helping them choose the right products that align with their treatment. These factors will enable growth in the market through 2031.
As per FMI, the pelvic floor stimulators market is anticipated to register high growth in the U.S. Investment towards research and development besides presence of a sophisticated healthcare infrastructure will seal the country's dominance in North America.
"Besides focus on strategic collaborations, market players are keen on approval of their products for over the counter sales and home use. Considering this, focus on innovations will continue increasing, as they aim for competitive advantage," says the FMI analyst.
- Sales of electric pelvic floor stimulators will gain momentum at 9.1% CAGR over the assessment period.
- In terms of application, urinary incontinence will account for the maximum share of 76% in the market.
- Demand in hospitals will rise at a CAGR of 9.2% through the course of the assessment period.
- The U.S. will dominate the pelvic floor stimulators market, accounting for over 76% of demand in North America.
- Rapid adoption of technological advancements will enable the U.K. to exhibit high demand. Sales in the U.K. is forecast to rise at 8.7% through 2031.
- Government-backed investments towards expansion and modernization of the healthcare sector will encourage sales of pelvic floor stimulators.
- Increasing per capita expenditure on healthcare and willingness to spend on advanced procedures will create growth prospects.
- Product innovations to facilitate application in home care will back sales registered through the assessment period.
- Inadequate healthcare reimbursement policies in emerging economies may hamper sales in the market.
- High cost, coupled with lack of awareness regarding urinary incontinence might have a negative impact on sales.
As per FMI's analysis, top players operating in the pelvic floor stimulators market are aiming at strategic partnerships and collaborations to develop highly efficient products. Key players are also focusing on new product launches, expansions, and improvements in distribution channels for a wider geographical reach. For instance:
- In March 2019, InControl Medical received FDA approval for its first over-the-counter non-implantable muscle stimulator. The product is particularly intended to be used at home for women dealing with stress and urinary incontinence.
- In August 2020, Pelvital announced FDA clearance for its new Flyte intravaginal device intended for home use.
Leading players operating in Pelvic Floor Stimulators Market profiled by FMI include:
- Medtronic Plc
- Atlantic Therapeutics
- Laborie Inc.
- The Prometheus Group
- Everyway Medical Instruments Co., Ltd.
- KayCo 2 Ltd.
- InControl Medical Ltd.
- Tic Medizintechnik GmbH
- Shenzhen XFT Medical Ltd.
- Chiaro Technology Ltd.
- Zynex Inc.
- Utah Medical Products, Inc.
- Verity Medical Ltd.
More Insights on FMI's Pelvic Floor Stimulators Market
The latest market study on the pelvic floor stimulators market by Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation for the forecast period of 2021-2031. In order to gain a better perspective of the global market potential, its growth, trends, and opportunities, the market is segmented on the basis of:
- Electrical stimulators
- Magnetic Stimulators
- Urinary Incontinence
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialized clinics
- Homecare setting
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Covered in Pelvic Floor Stimulators Market Report
- The report offers detailed insights into pelvic floor stimulators market demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for pelvic floor stimulators market between 2021 and 2031
- Pelvic floor stimulators market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Pelvic floor stimulators market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore FMI's Extensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain
Pediatric Sports Medicine Market: In its new study, ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers insights about key factors driving demand for pediatric sports medicine market. The report tracks the global sales of pediatric sports medicine in 20+ high-growth markets, along with analyzing the impact COVID-19 has had on sports medicine in general, and single-pediatric sports medicine in particular.
Orthomolecular Medicine Market: The global orthomolecular medicine market report by FMI sheds light on the important growth dynamics expected to prevail across the 2021-2031 assessment period. Statistics of key segments have been provided across prominent geographies, along with a detailed mapping of the global competitive landscape, rendering this insight a highly effectual one.
Personalized Medicine Market: In its new report, the Future Market Insights (FMI) offers an exhaustive overview of the global personalized medicine market with focus on the key market dynamics, including drivers, trends, opportunities, restraints, and detailed information about the global advanced wound debridement products market structure. The market study presents exclusive information about how the market will grow during the forecast period.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
T: + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
D: +44 (0) 20 3287 4268
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/pelvic-floor-stimulator-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights
© Press Release 2021