Islamic finance assets are projected to grow to $3.2 trillion by 2020, with Islamic banking reaching $2.6 trillion, said the organisers of the upcoming World Islamic Banking Conference (WIBC) in Bahrain.
Under the patronage of HRH Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, The Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Bahrain - the 25th WIBC aims to impact communities at large by means of providing an apt platform for idea-sharing and promoting understanding of the Islamic economic environment in-depth.
The event, running from November 26 to 28, will focus on how new realities in the global economy, especially those in developed markets, will affect the future trajectory of the global Islamic banking and finance industry in 2018 & beyond.
The meeting feature key insights from Islamic Finance leaders comprising: Adnan Ahmed Yousif, president & chief executive, Al Baraka Banking Group; Hassan Amin Jarrar, CEO, Bahrain Islamic Bank; Insaf Galiev, First deputy chief executive, Tatarstan Investment Development Agency; Issam Abousleiman, regional country director, GCC Countries, World Bank Group & Dr Omar Mustafa Ansari, deputy secretary general, AAOIFI, among others.
WIBC 2017 registered participation from a staggering 1200 delegates, 87 partners & 90 high profile speakers from across 50 countries. Some of the key features of the 25th edition are:
• Keynote Addresses by Rasheed Mohammed Al Maraj, Governor, Central Bank of Bahrain & Dr. Bandar M. H. Hajjar, resident, Islamic Development Bank
• One-on-one Interview with Shaikh Mohamed bin Khalifa bin Ahmed Al-Khalifa, Minister of Oil, Kingdom of Bahrain on Bahrain’s mega discovery of shale oil and gas
• Panel Sessions focused on economic growth and sustainable finance, global economic outlook and impact on regional economy, among others
• Fintech Panel focusing on the digitization journey of a global bank
• Region-specific Showcases featuring Africa & Russia
• WIBC Gala Dinner & Performance Awards 2018 to reward industry leaders for their excellence
• Exclusive Launch of Financial Intelligence Reports, generating critical insights for the industry going forward.- TradeArabia News Service
آ© Copyright 2014 www.tradearabia.com
Copyright 2018 Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).