Dubai, UAE: Emirates Motor Company (EMC), the authorised dealer for Mercedes-Benz Trucks in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain has announced an exciting new deal which will see the handover of 1 Arocs 4040K 6x4 and 3 New Actros 4048S 6x4S to PASCO Paving Stones Company.
Market leaders in the business of interlocking tiles and paving, with a reputation for reliability, inventiveness, and competence, as well as German heritage (Managing Partner Dr. lng. Armin J. Wuensch is himself German), PASCO’s partnership with EMC CV, and in turn, Mercedes-Benz Trucks, is a long-standing one built on shared values and aspirations.
When making the latest updates to their fleet of trucks, the GM at PASCO, Mr. Velu Murugun was adamant that increased safety and advanced technology be prioritized. Combining the service quality, economic efficiency, and expertise that Mercedes-Benz trucks are renowned for, along with cutting-edge technology and industry-leading equipment highlights and advantages, the powerful Arocs and Actros trucks with the latest innovations were obvious choices.
The Actros is known for its reliability and dependability for long-distance and distribution haulage, while the Arocs is well established as a reliable, robust titan in construction and off-road applications. Both vehicles are celebrated for not just providing drivers with optimum driving and working conditions, but also granting fleet managers unprecedented intelligent network management and logistics control with telematics solution from Fleetboard – a combination which results in better overall performance across the board.
In order that the company could experience these benefits first-hand, EMC CV provided PASCO with the new Actros demo vehicle fitted with their ground-breaking MirrorCam. Following an intensive 15 days trial, which involved thorough testing and observation of the vehicle’s performance and a deep-dive into Fleetboard analytics, PASCO made an initial purchase of three units of the new Actros and one Arocs through EMC CV.
On the deal, C R Emmanuel, Fleet Manager for PASCO commented: “We are delighted to acquire this batch of Mercedes-Benz trucks from Emirates Motor Company Commercial Vehicles (EMC CV), our preferred dealer for Mercedes-Benz trucks. These trucks offer the latest in safety and technology including the MirrorCam and Fleetboard and we have no doubt that they will meet our requirements effectively and efficiently.”
Beshoy Messiha, Sales Manager Trucks for EMC went on to add that: “PASCO is a pioneer in their field of interlock tiles and paving stones. It is our pleasure to be associated with them and supporting their transportation requirements. The Mercedes-Benz Actros supplied to PASCO is equipped with the latest technology including MirrorCam, Mercedes PowerShift 3 and Mercedes-Benz truck’s very own telematics system - Fleetboard. PASCO acquired these trucks only after thorough testing and analysis of the performance. We look forward to developing this relationship and continuing to be their preferred supplier. We wish PASCO a bright and prosperous future and assure them that they can count on us for all their fleet needs.
Vehicle advantages and USPs at a glance:
Mercedes-Benz Actros and Mercedes-Benz Arocs
Mercedes PowerShift 3 with 16 speed gearbox
- The only manufacturer in the market to offer an automated gearbox with 16 speeds, the Mercedes PowerShift 3 is a unique electronic system which automates and controls clutching and shifting operations.
- The Mercedes PowerShift 3 delivers simple handling and economic, high comfort driving thanks to an automated precise gear selection performed by a constant mesh system which is made possible due to an innovative steering-column lever.
- Fast shift times not only increase dynamism but simultaneously reduce fuel consumption and maintenance and operation costs.
- Regardless of terrain, the driver is relieved of the need to perform routine tasks thanks to customized driving programs – their job is made easier and margin for error is minimized.
- Delivering next level connectivity know how and real-time data feedback, Fleetboard’s commercial vehicle management services enable fleet managers and business owners to collaborate with drivers simply, safely and efficiently.
- This pioneering telematics system means that managers can have constant ‘eyes on’ their vehicles and can maximise the efficiency of their fleet, resulting in reduced maintenance costs, lower accident risks and optimal fuel consumption.
Vehicle advantages and USPs at a glance:
- Offering far more than a simple replacement to a conventional rearview mirror, the compact, streamlined MirrorCam is a major step forward in terms of vehicle aerodynamics, safety and handling.
- With two cameras mounted on the vehicle exterior and two 38cm digital displays on the A-pillars inside the cab, the unique system delivers much-improved 360 views and significant safety benefits.
- Referred to as the ‘Cockpit of the future’, the Actros’s updated Multimedia Cockpit delivers peerless operational convenience thanks to intuitive high-resolution multifunctioning color displays which visualize assistance systems and all relevant driving and vehicle information.
- Drivers can connect their smartphones seamlessly through Apple CarPlayTM or Android Auto, meaning they can feel increasingly supported in fulfilling transport tasks.
- A new remote-control key (provided as standard) ensures increased ease of operation and a convenient central locking system.
For more information and please contact Mutasem Shadid or Khyati Megchiani at Brazen MENA
E: email@example.com | T: +971 4 240 8395
A truck with the three-pointed star stands not only for reliability and economic efficiency, but also for first-class product and service quality and comprehensive expertise around customer-oriented transport solutions. Whether long haul, construction site, off-road, or distribution transportation, the Mercedes-Benz brand offers the right solution for the light-duty, medium-duty, and heavy-duty truck segments. Further information about Mercedes-Benz Trucks is available on our regional website www.trucks.mercedesbenzmena.com
© Press Release 2021
Disclaimer: The contents of this press release was provided from an external third party provider. This website is not responsible for, and does not control, such external content. This content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and has not been edited in any way. Neither this website nor our affiliates guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions expressed in this press release.
The press release is provided for informational purposes only. The content does not provide tax, legal or investment advice or opinion regarding the suitability, value or profitability of any particular security, portfolio or investment strategy. Neither this website nor our affiliates shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies in the content, or for any actions taken by you in reliance thereon. You expressly agree that your use of the information within this article is at your sole risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, this website, its parent company, its subsidiaries, its affiliates and the respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, advertisers, content providers and licensors will not be liable (jointly or severally) to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages, including without limitation, lost profits, lost savings and lost revenues, whether in negligence, tort, contract or any other theory of liability, even if the parties have been advised of the possibility or could have foreseen any such damages.