News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies and Derasat Sign Agreement Supporting Students in Islamic Banking 19 March 2014 - Press Release
- QIIB explores overseas investments 12 March 2014 - The Peninsula
- International Islamic wins award 03 September 2013 - The Peninsula
- QIIB posts QR366m H1 profit 17 July 2013 - The Peninsula
- QIIB posts QR366m H1 profit 16 July 2013 - The Peninsula
- Stable outlook for seven Qatari banks: Fitch 08 May 2013 - The Peninsula
- Fitch Affirms Seven Qatari Banks 07 May 2013 - Press Release
- IIRA ratings on QIIB focus on strong credit fundamentals 28 March 2013 - Gulf Times
- IIRA Assigns Fiduciary Ratings to Qatar International Islamic Bank 20 March 2013 - Press Release
- Shareholders approve QIIB's USD2bn sukuk 11 March 2013 - The Peninsula
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 40,810 company profiles with 439,050+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 9,660 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Major Shareholders
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.