Kuwait's FinFirst reports multi-million-Dollar first year transaction deals

Investor Confidence Running High in Transformational Financial Services App

  
Kuwait's FinFirst reports multi-million-Dollar first year transaction deals

Kuwait: FinFirst, the innovative digital financial services facilitator has closed a total of $4 million of equity investment from institutions and individuals.

 “This demonstrates the level of confidence in the market for a product which is simply transforming the face of the financial services sector,” said Abbas Hijazi, Group CEO of Kuwait-headquartered FinFirst Capital.

The FinFirst super app and web platform allows businesses and individuals to apply for a range of financial services in less than 20 clicks with a matching service with selected banks. Following its March 2020 launch of services for the SME sector, FinFirst has received $40 million worth of financing applications from small-to-medium enterprises and $7.7 million worth of consumer applications being received since the launching of products to this segment in Q4 2020.

“Of the personal finance applications represented the majority – 60% - of the consumer applications, with the remaining 40% being taken up by applications for auto-finance. The results are clear: about 90% of leads received on our super app convert - after rejecting poor leads based on bank criteria - this is exponentially higher compared to price comparison sites, digital ads, and organic traffic.

In addition, we have successfully converted a growing number of financial services providers who are impressed by FinFirst’s ‘Pay as you lend’ approach which exposes them to opportunities for higher conversation rates and lower client acquisition costs,” explained Country CEO Kuwait, Afrah Al Hubail.

“These first-year results stand us in good stead to build upon a solid foundation of strong business and consumer appeal which is enhanced by the speed and ease of our digital application app. In the coming year we will look to enhance our offering further working with existing finance providers and extending our partner and product base.”

The FinFirst App is a secure, digital app-based financial services marketplace which facilitates banking, financial services, and financial processing from anywhere, at any time and instantly matches users with the best providers. This one-stop shop for financial needs is transforming the industry by making physical interaction, paper transactions or bureaucracy obsolete.

FinFirst is providing transparent services across Business Banking and Consumer Banking.

Send us your press releases to pressrelease.zawya@refinitiv.com

© Press Release 2021

Disclaimer: The contents of this press release was provided from an external third party provider. This website is not responsible for, and does not control, such external content. This content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and has not been edited in any way. Neither this website nor our affiliates guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions expressed in this press release.

The press release is provided for informational purposes only. The content does not provide tax, legal or investment advice or opinion regarding the suitability, value or profitability of any particular security, portfolio or investment strategy. Neither this website nor our affiliates shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies in the content, or for any actions taken by you in reliance thereon. You expressly agree that your use of the information within this article is at your sole risk.

To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, this website, its parent company, its subsidiaries, its affiliates and the respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, advertisers, content providers and licensors will not be liable (jointly or severally) to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages, including without limitation, lost profits, lost savings and lost revenues, whether in negligence, tort, contract or any other theory of liability, even if the parties have been advised of the possibility or could have foreseen any such damages.

More From Press Releases