The winner Johnver Celis from Al Tayer Motors (UAE) was one of the nine Jaguar Land Rover finalists who emerged from the Service Advisor of the year semi-final rounds. The competition started with over eighty applicants eager to showcase mastery in their field and commitment to the customer-first principles Jaguar Land Rover promises both regionally and globally.
Driving the region’s Sales Executive of the year award category forward for the very first time, the winner, Hanae Idris Kaitouni was among the eight finalists to triumph among the ninety competition applicants, after demonstrating commendable professionalism in her own area of expertise.
Put to the test through a series of theoretical and practical evaluations, the Technician, Service Advisor, and Sales Executive of the Year participants applied their best efforts to demonstrate the expertise Jaguar Land Rover prides itself on.
The Jaguar Land Rover MENA PRO CHALLENGE SERIES 2017 awards was sponsored by Bosch, Castrol & Michelin.
Rob Preston, Customer Service Director at Jaguar Land Rover MENA, said: “It takes a lot of heart and effort to continue creating and delivering first class experiences for our customers, and our annual awards allow us to recognize these efforts while celebrating the often unsung heroes of our organization. This year’s winners have shown extraordinary dedication and mastery of their field while playing a key role in moving the brand forward. We’re committed to investing in our exceptional talent, who truly are at the heart of everything we do.”
Justin Weaving, Network Development Director at Jaguar Land Rover MENA, said: “We are once again very proud to extend our awards program further to now include the Sales team. The three roles may all serve a different area of the business, but they ultimately work to the same end – providing an exceptional ownership experience for Jaguar Land Rover motorists. We congratulate each of the three winners on their inspiring efforts towards this goal.”
Christopher Wilde, Sales Director at Jaguar Land Rover MENA, said: “Last year Jaguar Land Rover sold 487,065 vehicles in 160 countries worldwide, thanks in large part to our outstanding Sales teams. As the frontline of our business, they’re trusted to uphold Jaguar Land Rover’s lofty brand standards at all times - which isn’t an easy feat. The new Sales award recognizes those who have excelled in this area of the business while reiterating the level of quality we all must keep.”
The Middle East and North Africa Jaguar and Land Rover Technicians of the Year 2017 will go on to attend the Global Jaguar Land Rover Technician of the Year finals which will be held in the United Kingdom in October 2018.
Jaguar Land Rover launched a dedicated Regional Training Academy in Dubai in 2014 designed to deliver training programmes to retailers and staff across the MENA network. With a regional network forecasted to grow to 58 retailers across 20 markets by 20/21, the Academy serves as a dedicated regional training facility to enable Jaguar Land Rover to replicate the in-depth training offered by its UK-based Academy.
About Jaguar Land Rover MENA:
- Jaguar Land Rover is the UK’s largest automotive manufacturer, built around two iconic British car brands: Land Rover, the world’s leading manufacturer of premium all-wheel-drive vehicles; and Jaguar, one of the world’s premier luxury sports saloon and sports car marques.
- We employ more than 43,000 people globally and support around 240,000 more through our dealerships, suppliers and local businesses. Manufacturing is centered in the UK, with additional plants in China, Brazil, Austria and Slovakia.
- At Jaguar Land Rover we are driven by a desire to deliver class-leading vehicles, which will provide experiences our customers will love, for life. Our products are in demand around the globe. In 2017, Jaguar Land Rover sold 621,109 vehicles in 130 countries, with more than 80 per cent of our vehicles being sold abroad.
- Our innovation is continuous: we will spend more than £4 billion in the coming year on new product creation and capital expenditure.
- From 2020 all new Jaguar Land Rover vehicles will be electrified, giving our customers even more choice. We will introduce a portfolio of electrified products across our model range, embracing fully electric, plug-in hybrid and mild hybrid vehicles as well as continuing to offer ultra-clean petrol and diesel engines.
- Based in Dubai, Jaguar Land Rover MENA is responsible for the provision of region-wide support to 20 markets and their respective retailers in the Middle East and North Africa region
- Engineering Vehicle Testing Centre operates in Dubai, with a dedicated Jaguar Land Rover Training Academy that is the first of its kind in the region
- A dedicated Jaguar Land Rover parts distribution centre is open in Jebel Ali Free Zone to service the entire region
- Currently employs circa 100 employees, supporting 39 dealerships across 20 markets
- Forecasted to grow to 58 dealerships across 20 markets by 20/21, with strategic actions planned to further strengthen the regional dealer network
For more information please visit: jaguar-me.comlandrover-me.com or log onto newsroom.jaguarlandrover.com
For media inquiries, please contact:
Salman Sultan | Jaguar Land Rover | Tel: +971 4 372 4923 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tania Kteily | Ogilvy Public Relations | Tel: +971 4 305 0 331 | Email: JLR.MENA@ogilvy.com
Get social with Jaguar and Land Rover MENA:
Land Rover MENA
Land Rover MYLAND campaign, myland.landrover-me.com
Hashtag: #LandRoverMENA #MYLAND #ارضي
© Press Release 2018