- Cyber security of critical infrastructure within the Energy and Industrial sector is an imperative prerequisite for business continuity
United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi : Positive Technologies, a leading global provider of enterprise security solutions for vulnerability and compliance management, incident and threat analysis, participates for the first time at the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference (ADIPEC), one of the world’s largest oil, gas and energy exhibition and conferences, being held in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, between the 15th and 18th of November 2021.
Positive Technologies’ delegation to the event, includes its best experts in industrial critical infrastructure network and application security and protection, with the objective of sharing their unique insights and knowledge on the importance of cybersecurity in this industry. The company is also showcasing multiple attack scenarios, and how cybercriminals penetrate the networks and get access to highly sensitive information that could impact not only the business continuity, but also entire economies.
Denis Kuznetsov, Head of International Business Development at Positive Technologies, said, "In 2020, according to our latest research on the cybersecurity risks imposed on the global industrial companies, 12% of the total global cyberattacks identified last year targeted the industrial sector, making these organizations the second most popular target hackers. The result of these attacks has caused major disruptions and severe and highly threatening implications to businesses, the governments and to economies as a whole”
“We are very excited to be sharing our knowledge and experience at ADIPEC, especially that experts’ recommendations are backed by our research and R&D, relentless testing and meticulously designed solutions. We know that ADIPEC is the ultimate platform to raise awareness on the importance of cybersecurity within the energy sector and the importance of safeguarding these organizations around the world is as a business imperative”, Kuznetsov continued.
Positive Technologies is presenting ADIPEC’s visitors with a first-hand experience of cyber criminals in actions; an interactive method designed to offer guests the opportunity to witness cyber-attacks and educate them on how to prevent potentially lethal damage.
Positive Technologies is also showcasing some of its latest solutions, ranging from deep traffic analysis to incident detection and IT infrastructure full visibility, network detection and response systems, and more.
Visitors of ADIPEC 2021 can find Positive Technologies at stand 10430 in Hall 10 of ADNEC, along with its partner in the United Arab Emirates, Advanced Business Solutions MENA.
- PT ISIM, a software and hardware complex for deep traffic analysis. It detects traces of information security breaches on ICS networks and detects cyberattacks, malware activity, and unauthorized employee actions (malicious or unintentional) at an early stage.
- MaxPatrol SIEM, an information security incident detection system providing full visibility of the IT infrastructure. It is regularly updated with expert knowledge on ways to detect current threats, and adapts to changes in the protected network.
- PT NAD, a network detection and response system (NDR) for detecting attacks on the perimeter and inside the network. PT NAD knows everything that is going on in the network, thanks to detecting malicious activity even in encrypted traffic, and facilitates incident investigation.
- PT AF,a web application firewall (WAF), an innovative security system that accurately detects and blocks attacks, including zero-day ones. PT AF delivers uninterrupted protection for applications, users, and infrastructure, as well as security standard compliance.
- PT Sandbox,a state-of-the-art sandbox to protect the company against targeted and mass attacks that use modern malware. Capable of detecting sophisticated malware in files and traffic, the product supports flexible and extensive customization of virtual environments for maximum effectiveness.
- MaxPatrol VM is a next-generation vulnerability management system. The solution allows you to build a full-fledged vulnerability management process and control it during both routine operation and urgent scanning.
© Press Release 2021