Over four principal event sessions, some 25 developers will make speeches and open discussions on the present market conditions in view of a variety of major changes that market players hope will stimulate their business activity. These include the non-competitive direct allocation of land plots to investors, start-ups of new cities’ construction plans, such as the New Alamein City, and relocation of government employees to the New Administrative Capital.
Speakers will also include:
- Mamdouh Badreddin, Head of Real Estate Investment Committee at the General Federation of Commerce Chambers
- Hisham Shokry, Head of Real Estate Export Council
- Fatahallah Fawzy, Deputy Chairman of the Egyptian Businessmen Association and Head of the Construction Committee
- Tarek Shokry, Chairman of Real Estate Development Chamber at the Egyptian Federation of Industries.
- Mohsen Adel, former Chief Executive Officer at the General Authority of Investment and Free Zones
Participants in the event also include:
- Ahmed Shalaby, CEO and Managing Director of Tatweer Misr Company
- Amr El-Kady, CEO of City Edge Developments Company
- Mohamed H. El-Assal, CEO of Misr Italia Holding & Properties
- Haytham Abdel-Azim, CEO of Ora Developers
- Waleed Mokhtar, CEO of IWAN Developments
Both of Dr Minas Ibrahim, CEO and Managing Director of EG-GATE, Mr. Ahmed Mansour, CEO of Castle Development Company, Gasser Bahgat, Chairman and Managing Director of Amaken Development, and Gamal Fatahallah, CEO of Delmar for Touristic Development will make speeches to the audience.
Speakers will also include:
- Sherif Samy, Chairman of National Asset Management & Investment Company
- Nagy Fahmy, Chairman of the Egyptian Union of Real Estate Finance and head of CI-Capital Mortgage Finance
- Waleed Hassouna, CEO of EFG-Hermes Finance
- Hany Berry, Chairman of Ahli United for Mortgage Finance
The event will be organized in four sessions during which participants will discuss several issues. The first session titled “New Cities – Various Opportunities” will discuss ways to utilize real estate thriving activity in order to promote for the industry, especially in the projects of the new cities.
In the second session, discussions will focus on the procedures for offering new land plots and comprehensive debates over the non-competitive direct allocation of construction land by the New Urban Communities Authority – a scheme that the Ministry of Housing has endorsed after years of partnership arrangements.
The conference will also continue to undertake discussions that it first launched several years ago over the measures which have been taken to implement the Real Estate Exporting Strategy”. Participants will investigate the achievements of this strategy so far and the necessary steps that could push it forward onto the right direction, both over the short and long terms. This, of course, requires an accurate definition and recognition of the outstanding challenges, which will be the subject for the third session.
Al-Mal GTM has also arranged a separate final session to debates over the mechanisms to stimulate mortgage finance in Egypt so that it can bear fruits. This comes in view of the indispensable role of this activity in driving up demand for property among the various social groups, which requires the development of a clear vision on how to remove the obstacles to its growth.
Al-Mal GTM, sister company of the Al-Mal Newspaper, is the most powerful and active national organizer of conferences and maker of ideas. The most prominent of its events include CEOs Thoughts and Portfolio Egypt conferences.
© Press Release 2019