: Telecom Egypt (ETEL)
has no intention to change its stake in Vodafone Egypt in the meantime, Hapi Journal reported, citing the Egyptian Minister of Communications and Information Technology Amr Talaat.
Telecom Egypt’s stake in Vodafone Egypt amounts to 45%, while the global Vodafone Group holds the remaining stake of 55%.
Telecom Egypt previously announced that Vodafone Group received an initial offer from the South African group Vodacom, upon which Vodafone Group will transfer its stake in Vodafone Egypt to Vodacom.
Cairo-based Telecom Egypt is a joint-stock company, which operates in the sectors of communications, marine cables, infrastructure, internet services, and outsourcing services. It offers a range of fixed-line and retail telecommunications services, as well as wholesale telecommunications services.
Copyright © 2021 Arab Finance Brokerage Company All rights reserved. Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).