United Chemical Company - Integrated Gas Chemical Complex in the Atyrau Region - Stage 2 - Polyethylene - Details on ZAWYA KSA Edition
Advertisement
added on: 22 February 2019

United Chemical Company - Integrated Gas Chemical Complex in the Atyrau Region - Stage 2 - Polyethylene

Ongoing
Advertisement

Background

United Chemical Company plans construction of the Integrated Gas Chemical Complex in the special economic zone «National Industrial Petrochemical Technopark» in Atyrau, Kazakhstan. It will be located in a few kilometers from the installation for the preparation of oil from the offshore field of Kashagan, with which it is planned to receive part of the raw materials. Stage 2 of the project is the construction of a plant designed for the production of 1200 thousand tons of polyethylene per year. A part of polyethylene, which is about 10%, will go to the domestic market. The remaining 90% will be exported to China, Turkey, countries of Western and Central Europe, the CIS. China National Chemical Engineering Co. Ltd (CNCEC) was selected as the general contractor on a competitive basis.
Country
Sub-Sector
Petrochemicals
Facility Type
N/A
Ownership Type
Project Type

View the full project details including scope of work, schedule & bidders, value, phase, capacity, and financing sources on Thomson Reuters Projects MENA.

Associated Projects

Advertisement

Find Out More Information

Looking to gain more insights into this project lifecycle? Get detailed information and analytics on Thomson Reuters Projects MENA.

Contact Us

Thomson Reuters Projects Mobile App

Download Thomson Reuters Projects Mobile App

Apple StoreGoogle Play Store

Find Projects

most viewed projects

Advertisement