National Bonds announced the program at a special gala dinner at the Ritz Carlton in Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC). Attended by guest of honor, Her Excellency Sheikha Dr Hind Al Qassimi, Chairwoman of Business Professional Women Emirates Club, as well as businessmen, private and public sector officials, and media representatives, the event featured a performance by the famous comedian, Wonho Chung. Dr. Nadia Buhannad, Founder and Managing Director of Sikologia Consultancy and Training, gave a presentation on how financial pressures affect individuals’ health in line with the program’s slogan ‘The Privilege of a Good Night Sleep’ to highlight the initiative’s overarching message of ensuring peace of mind to wealthy individuals.
The Prestige program is the result of successful wealth management operations at National Bonds. The confidence it has been entrusted by investors contributed to the company being handed the 2016 Best Wealth Management Service in the UAE Award for the second year in a row. National Bonds’ Sanadi program launched earlier this year was also named Best New Takaful Product in the UAE for 2016 by the Islamic & Business Finance Awards organized by CPI.
Highlighting the program’s goals and its features, Mohammed Qasim Al Ali, CEO of National Bonds, said: “Today, we are proud to present our new Prestige program that was designed by the company’s Wealth Management Department to provide high networth individuals with competitive advantages and returns, in addition to AED6 billion worth of investment opportunities within NBC’s portfolio.”
He added: “We aim from this program to recognize our customers who have trusted us to manage their saving accounts amidst an increased awareness on the importance of financial planning and risk-free responsible investment. This is an advanced step in the company’s efforts towards educating the public about sharia-compliant savings and investments tools. It also aligns with our mission to boost the national economy and provide the UAE’s citizens and residents with financial instruments and plans that help them achieve sustainable financial stability and security.”
Al Ali pointed out that private wealth in the UAE is set to grow 14.1% annually to reach US$1 trillion by 2020, emphasizing that this wealth represents a pillar of social and economic growth towards a more secure future. He also mentioned that sound management of private wealth, as well as financial planning that is based on a wise, clear and long-term vision, will help protect the welfare of investors.
Al Ali noted: With the rising culture and concepts of Islamic economy today, and the increasing global interest in sharia-compliant financial products, we are in for a new investment era in which governments and corporations will utilize real assets and vital sectors to revive growth, provide job opportunities, and achieve long-term revenues
“We are confident the Prestige program will help us create a new concept for financial planning and responsible investment. We also hope that the program will encourage savers to commit to a financial plan that helps them generate revenues and enables them to achieve their dreams for a more stable future.”
The new Prestige program will feature three categories – gold, silver and bronze. Each category will provide services, such as free financial planning advisory, a relationship manager for Islamic financial transactions, priority in real estate sales invested by the company, a dedicated contact number for the program’s clients, a maximum amount for instant cash withdrawal, and greater opportunities to win in the draws.
About National Bonds Corporation PJSC
National Bonds, licensed and regulated by the UAE Central Bank, is a sharia-compliant savings scheme that provides a credible and safe savings opportunity for UAE nationals, residents and non-residents. Even minors can own National Bonds, provided the bonds are purchased by the parent/guardian. Each bond costs AED10, with a minimum purchase option of AED100. National Bonds Corporation PJSC announced annual returns of up to 4% for 2015. Since its inception, the scheme has had an annualized rate of return of 51.2%, which is a combined average of annual returns and prizes distributed till 2015. National Bonds is a unique savings program with a diversified base of more than 800,000 customers, offering:
· An opportunity to win more than 40,000 prizes every month. These include monthly and quarterly prize draws in two separate categories – one for UAE nationals and one for expats. The grand prize draw that takes place on the first Sunday of every quarter offers two participants the chance to win a million dirhams each. The monthly draw rewards two lucky bondholders with a BMW car in addition to AED10,000 each for two women bondholders and two minor bondholders. Moreover, regular savers can win 15 prizes worth AED10,000 every month. The monthly rewards also include 40,000 cash giveaways worth AED50 each, out of which 24,000 are distributed among randomly selected bondholders, while 4,000 are dedicated to women bondholders, 4,000 to minor bondholders and 8,000 to regular savers.
· Easy redemption after an initial 30-day holding period by calling 600522279 or instant cash redemption up to AED10,000 per day at selected Al Ansari Exchange or UAE Exchange branches across the UAE.
· No subscription fee for the purchase of bonds. Customers can open an account for free and redeem bonds at any time without paying a penalty.
· An option to participate in the Employee Savings Program that offers government and private sector employees an opportunity to save a portion of their salary on a monthly basis while being entitled to all the benefits and rewards offered by National Bonds.
· Instant purchase from nearly 1,700 outlets across the UAE, including the Sukuk Express service through MBME - The Cube kiosks, Emirates Post offices, exchange houses and banks.
· Online purchase at www.nationalbonds.ae
For more information please call:
Ghada El Khoury
Tel: +971 4 375 5247
Mob: +971 55 804 5317
© Press Release 2016