The long weekend in upon us (well, almost). According to the calendar for
Hijri 1439 released byThe Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities Department of the Government of Dubai, the first day of Muharram will likely be on September 21, 2017. The residents will most likely enjoy a long weekend starting from Thursday to Saturday this week.
Taking your family away for a short vacay at nearby destination might cost you some money, so we suggest 6 things you can try below Dh100 in Dubai.
1. For just Dh35 for children and Dh60 for adults, you can watch the amazingdolphin and seal show or Illusion show at Dubai Dolphinarium. This is your chance to get close and personal with bottle nose dolphins.
2. Starting at Dh30, celebrate the festive season with your family at Middle East's first Sub Zero Lounge - Chillout Ice Lounge. Enjoy sweet or savoury treats served with our signature hot chocolate as you enjoy thebeautiful ice decor and stunning 10 ft highsculptures. What more, children aged 4 and below enter for free.
3. Always wanted to fly mid-air but haven't mustered the courage to try sky diving yet? Try your firstiFLY First Time Flyer experience at Mirdif City Centre at Dh109 per person. You might have to stretch your budget just a bit to enjoy this unique flying experience.
4. Dubai Parks and Resorts is offering exclusive resident offer tickets starting at Dh95. Spend your time at the region's largest entertainment destination by just showing your GCC resident ID. At a discounted price, you can visit Motiongate Dubai, Bollywood Parks Dubai, Legoland Dubai with ticket prices starting from only Dh95.
5. With the temperature in nights getting milder, escape the chaos of the city and enjoy a thrilling desert safari belong the moon. Experience the desert life, ride the camels, sit back and enjoy the tanoura, belly dance, fire show and barbecue dinner all at Dh77.
6. Give your family the unique Orbi Dubai experience within the city limits at a price starting at Dh79. The entertainment experiences draw on animal and nature themes allowing visitors to experience the full variety of life on earth, thanks to the extraordinary advanced technology.
Copyright © 2017 Khaleej Times. All Rights Reserved. Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).