Abu Dhabi Industrial City 1 Plasterboard Factory Project - Details on ZAWYA MENA Edition
last updated on: 23 October 2020

Abu Dhabi Industrial City 1 Plasterboard Factory Project

Completed

Background

Saint-Gobain Gyproc Emirates Industries LLC plans to develop a plasterboard factory in the Industrial City Abu Dhabi 1 (ICAD 1), Musaffah. Saint Gobain Gyproc Emirates has future plans to expand the factory's initial production capacity and to manufacture other products, such as finished ceilings and ready mix joint filler products. The plant will be spread over a 22,000 sq. m. area. 70% of the output will be marketed in the UAE, and the remaining 30% will be exported to foreign countries. GIBB Limited is the project consultant and Bovis Lend Lease International Limited is the PMC.
Country
Sub-Sector
N/A
Facility Type
N/A
Project Type

Associated Projects

Master - 1Package - 6282Contract - 282

Find Out More Information

Screen, analyze and compare projects in the Middle East and North Africa across Infrastructure, Real Estate, Industrial and Energy sectors with Refinitiv’s Eikon.

LEARN MORE

Find Projects

most viewed projects