Dubai, UAE – HID Global®, a worldwide leader in trusted identity solutions, announces its participation at Intersec 2020 to showcase our latest innovations in end-to-end solutions to help organizations in the Middle East address the growing complexity in modern identity environments.
“Digital Transformation, the Internet of Things (IoT), and cloud-based solutions are key trends driving investment in secure access solutions. Current market analytics predict an 8% annual growth of access control in Middle East in the upcoming years, and HID Global is well positioned to meet this growth with a robust portfolio of solutions designed to cater to the complexities of cloud and IoT environments.” said Wisam Yaghmour, Regional Sales Director – Physical Access Control, HID Global.
Industries such as banking, oil & gas, healthcare, education, transportation, government agencies, and enterprises are driving the adoption of secure access and identity management solutions.
HID Global will showcase its Physical Access Control and Secure Card Issuance technologies via hands-on demonstrations including:
- HID Global’s latest and fastest card printing solutions that enable organizations to issue highly-secure cards and IDS on premise, including the HDP6600 with its wasteless lamination module, DTC5500LMX and DTC1500.
- The revolutionary cloud-based card issuance solution HID® FARGO® Connect™, which integrates with HID® SAFE™ Enterprise. Together these solutions take seamless on-boarding and credential issuance to a new level.
- The award-winning iCLASS SE RB25F fingerprint reader will be a key solution focu HID’s multispectral imaging technology captures images from both the surface and sub-surface of the skin enabling all types of fingerprints, from people of any age, to be read quickly and reliably in cold, dry, dirty, wet and other challenging environmental conditions.
- Experience the benefits of Seos, the next generation of credential technology that provides the ideal mix of security and flexibility for any organization. Powered by highly advanced encryption and a software-based infrastructure, Seos secures trusted identities on any form factor and can be extended for applications beyond physical access control.
- HID Mobile Access leverages Seos® credential technology and offers user convenience, better operational efficiency, cost effectiveness and higher security.
See HID’s Trusted Identity Solutions at Intersec 2020
HID Global will be present in Hall Sheikh Saeed 1, stand A12 at the Dubai World Trade Center from January 19-21, 2019.
To learn more about HID’s products, go to www.hidglobal.com.
Stay Connected with HID Global
Visit our Media Center, read our Industry Blog, and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
About HID Global
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places and things. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. Our trusted identity solutions give people convenient access to physical and digital places and connect things that can be identified, verified and tracked digitally. Millions of people around the world use HID products and services to navigate their everyday lives, and over 2 billion things are connected through HID technology. We work with governments, educational institutions, hospitals, financial institutions, industrial businesses and some of the most innovative companies on the planet. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
© Press Release 2020