United Arab Emirates, Dubai: For those looking to combine two of the greatest pleasures in life – food and travel –then look no further than Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts.
Whether searching for unforgettable dining experiences or simply looking to add a little flavour to your next escape, Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts has launched a special global promotion for foodies and travellers alike to savour exquisite flavours and create delicious new memories as and when travel opens up again. Through Jumeirah Flavours, anyone who books for stays up until 25 December 2021 can enjoy complimentary breakfast and a choice of lunch or dinner across more than 25 restaurants in Dubai. They will also receive exclusive privileges and access to some of Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts’ most coveted wellness and family facilities.
Eligible across seven of Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts’ Dubai properties, as well as Souk Madinat Jumeirah, guests are invited to stay and enjoy the brand’s renowned hospitality and exceptional service while delighting in exquisite culinary experiences; from Peruvian-Japanese (Nikkei) cuisine at the cool and contemporary KAYTO at Jumeirah Al Naseem, to refined Italian cuisine and stunning artistry on a plate by one of the most celebrated Florentine Chef Beatrice Segoni, at Pierchic, perched at the end of the private pier at Jumeirah Al Qasr. Guests can also delight in traditional British food at the much-loved Dhow & Anchor at the family friendly Jumeirah Beach Hotel, savour tantalising French Mediterranean flavours at French Riviera or taste authentic Thai cuisine at the waterside Pai Thai, both located at Jumeirah Al Qasr. For anyone looking for authentic Lebanese cuisine, the teams at Al Nafoorah at the Ottoman inspired Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and urban Jumeirah Emirates Towers are waiting to delight their guests with platters of mouth-watering mezze and much more.
In addition to a plethora of choice, families can also save 50% on dining for kids aged from four to 11 years old while little ones under the age of three eat for free when ordering from the dedicated kids’ menu – providing much needed fuel after hours of fun at the Group’s renowned KiDS clubs, also offered complimentary as part of the offer. Guests will also have the opportunity to splash around with free non-motorised water sports and unlimited complimentary tickets to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ as well as access to two kilometres of pristine private beach and wellness facilities including The J Club, Talise Fitness and the award-winning Talise Spa.
Available at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Al Naseem, Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf, Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel and Jumeirah Emirates Towers, the Jumeirah Flavours global offer includes the following:
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Complimentary daily lunch or dinner at selected restaurants across Dubai
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ and private beach at selected hotels
- Access to KiDS Club for junior guests at selected hotels
- Access to Talise Fitness and Talise Spa facilities
- Wi-fi internet access to share your precious moments
The offer is valid until 25 December 2021 and participating restaurants include:
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Dhow & Anchor: the classic gastropub that brings British culture and food to Dubai
- Kitchen Connection: the resort’s all-day dining venue offering international buffet covering a multitude of cuisines prepared at live cooking stations
- Villa Beach: the Italian trattoria-style venue offering an intimate dining experience with fresh Italian dishes served beachside in an air-conditioned tent, set against uninterrupted views of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Beachcombers: a laidback beachfront hideaway offering Pan-Asian flavours and magnificent views of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Pearl Lounge: escape the hustle and bustle of city life at this spacious lobby lounge offering freshly brewed coffees and selection of teas, pastries and sandwiches, ideal for either a light bite or afternoon tea
- Fika: Health-conscious hub featuring delicious and nutritious dishes and drinks designed to nourish the mind, body and soul
Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Trattoria: a waterfront venue serving award-winning Italian cuisine
- Perry & Blackwelder’s: a smokehouse restaurant serving flavours of the deep South with BBQ and meat slow cooked to perfection
- The Noodle House: a cool and contemporary dining venue serving delicious Asian-inspired street food
Jumeirah Al Naseem
- Al Mandhar Lounge: a bright and beautifully designed Moroccan-inspired lounge serving French and Arabic menus including a traditional Arabic breakfast and a high tea experience
- Rockfish: an eclectic beach-front seafood restaurant offering Mediterranean classics and panoramic views of the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- KAYTO: an exotic blend of Peruvian and Japanese cuisine known as ‘Nikkei’ complemented by a vibrant atmosphere, in-house mixologists and stunning views
- The Palmery: family friendly international dining offering exceptional cuisine in stunning surroundings (breakfast only)
Jumeirah Al Qasr
- French Riviera: from St-Tropez to Monte-Carlo, be transported to the culinary glamour of the South of France serving up a mix of classic and modern French Mediterranean food
- Pai Thai: surrounded by the lush greenery of the gardens, this award-winning Thai restaurant serves up an authentic dining experience in a spectacular waterside setting, where you will experience the perfect blend of Thai flavours
- Pierchic: a multi-award-winning Italian restaurant perched on the hotel’s private pier
- Arboretum: elegant international dining in a refined setting
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Amala: the best of traditional Indian cuisine is prepared in a contemporary way at Amala, located in the right wing of the lobby level
- Al Nafoorah: an authentic Lebanese restaurant meaning ‘fountain’ in Arabic - and a favourite in Dubai - Al Nafoorah offers a wide selection of mezze and Lebanese cuisine, with an outdoor shisha terrace
- Imperium: the magnificent venue serves a delicious range of international cuisines for breakfast, dinner and weekend brunches. A fabulous venue for any time of day or occasion
- Plaj: there’s nowhere better than Plaj to unwind over a delicious meal, with the sound of the gentle ocean waves a backdrop. Enjoy mouth-watering Mediterranean-inspired cuisine including delectable pizzas, antipasti and pastas
- Sultan’s Lounge: located in the main lobby, the Sultan’s Lounge is the place to go for coffees, traditional Turkish high-tea and a selection of meals in a casual environment
- The Rib Room: A modern British eatery serving prime cuts, authentic cheeses, as well as succulent treats with homegrown and sustainable origins
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
- Nomad: the atmospheric restaurant with its large indoor and outdoor spaces offers diners an idyllic spot for lunch or dinner
Jumeirah Emirates Towers
- Al Nafoorah: embracing the rich culture of Lebanon, Al Nafoorah offers authentic Lebanese cuisine in the most impressive setting. Located on the lower level of The Boulevard, food choices range from seafood and succulent grills to mezze and mouth-watering mains
- Daefi Lounge: Located on the ground floor of the hotel, the Daefi Lounge serves light snacks and refreshments throughout the day
Some signature restaurants may be subject to a supplementary charge.
For more information on Jumeirah Flavours, please visit Jumeirah.com/JumeirahFlavours.
In the meantime, guests can be assured that all Jumeirah hotels and restaurants are implementing the highest safety and hygiene standards to ensure that guests are in safe hands. 13 Jumeirah hotels have been awarded the Bureau Veritas’ Safeguard label, with Jumeirah Al Naseem being the first hotel in the world to receive the prestigious certification. Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspection, and certification services, has developed detailed checklists with global health, safety, and hygiene specialists to ensure that procedures are in place, to allow for the resumption of operations, meeting local and international regulations, as well as globally recognised best practices.
PCR tests are available at all Dubai properties for guests and are bookable in advance, at an additional cost. When staying at Jumeirah Beach Hotel for more than five nights, guests can receive a complimentary PCR test on-property.
For more inspiration, stay connected via our social media channels.
About Jumeirah Group:
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding and a global luxury hotel company, operates a world-class 6,500+-key portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East (including the flagship Burj Al Arab Jumeirah) Europe and Asia, with more properties currently under construction around the globe.
The health and safety of guests and colleagues is Jumeirah Group’s utmost priority. It has implemented a series of protective measures across all of its hotels, while strictly adhering to each market’s respective Government directives. Demonstrating Jumeirah’s commitment to operating its hotels to the highest global standards, 13 of its hotels were recently awarded the Bureau Veritas Safeguard Label, with Jumeirah Al Naseem being the first hotel in the world to receive the prestigious certification. The Group is working closely with Bureau Veritas to certify its wider portfolio.
© Press Release 2021