DUBAI/HAMBURG- A vegetable oil tender by Egyptian state buyer GASC drew a lowest soyoil offer of $653.30 per tonne for 15,000 tonnes, trade sources said on Wednesday.
The lowest offer for sunflower oil in the tender was $686.50 a tonne for 30,000 tonnes, traders said.
GASC, which called for cargoes to arrive during Feb. 10-25, is expected to announce the results of the tender later on Wednesday.
Traders said the following prices per tonne were offered in the tender:
* Glencore: 30,000 tonnes of soyoil at $694, and 30,000 tonnes of sunflower oil at $686.50
* ADM: 30,000 tonnes of soyoil at $682.00, and 10,000 tonnes of sunflower oil at $690.00
* Aston: 11,500 tonnes of sunflower oil at $687.00
* Watanya: 16,000 tonnes of soyoil at 11,800 Egyptian pounds (around $658.80)
* Alex Co. for Seeds: 15,000 tonnes of soyoil at 11,700 Egyptian pounds (around $653.30)
* Hakan: 30,000 tonnes of soyoil at $676.27, and 10,000 tonnes of sunflower oil at $688.00
(Reporting by Maha El Dahan and Michael Hogan Writing by Gus Trompiz Editing by Sybille de La Hamaide and Edmund Blair) ((email@example.com; +33 1 49 49 52 18; Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org))