- Ramadan greetings must be exchanged via smart channels only – phones or social media.
- Avoid majlis gathering during Iftars.
- Avoid crowded shops and souqs.
- Iftar tents are not allowed.
- Quran copies or other gifts must not be distributed as gifts.
- Beggars must be reported to the authorities.
Iftar distribution (individuals)
- It is strictly forbidden to distribute door-to-door Iftar meals.
- Do not exchange food with family and neighbours.
- Do not send food to mosques.
Iftar distribution (institutions):
- Meals distribution to labour camps and communities can only be done through coordination between restaurants and the camp managers.
- Meals distribution is allowed only in open venues with the application of all preventive measures like social distancing.
- It is not allowed to distribute Iftar meals inside or in front of restaurants.
- Meals must be prepared according to the highest public health standards.
- Those preparing and handling food must undergo regular medical checks.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Meals must be distributed in single-use packages.
- Social distancing is must during packaging, wrapping, storing and distribution of meals.
Khaleej Times: Copyright © 2017 Khaleej Times. All Rights Reserved. Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( www.Syndigate.info ).
Disclaimer: The content of this article is syndicated or provided to this website from an external third party provider. We are not responsible for, and do not control, such external websites, entities, applications or media publishers. The body of the text is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and has not been edited in any way. Neither we nor our affiliates guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions expressed in this article. Read our full disclaimer policy here.