Mar 07 2012
|more articles from|
Spanx Founder Sara Blakely named Forbes youngest self-made Woman Billionaire
Spanx® Founder Sara Blakely Named Forbes Youngest Self-Made Woman Billionaire
Spanx founder Sara Blakely was getting ready for a party when she realized she didn't have the right undergarment to provide a blemish-free look under white pants. Armed with scissors and sheer genius, she cut the feet off her control top pantyhose and the Spanx revolution began! The problem-solving brand has become a red carpet must-have for celebrities and a daily necessity for women and men everywhere. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Spanx is available in 40 countries and now offers more than 200 products ranging from slimming apparel and swimsuits, to bras, activewear and men's undershirts and underwear. These body-shaping innovations have secured Spanx a place in pop-culture, with daily mentions everywhere from CNN to SNL. In addition to keeping butts covered, SPANX also shapes the world by focusing on their mission: To help women feel great about themselves and their potential.
For more information, please contact
056 115 7916
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Media
- Golf-Westwood surges clear in Malaysia as Larrazabal dives for cover
- Filipinos nailed to cross in Easter ritual frowned on by church
- UPDATE 1-Fly me to Sochi, demands Cathay passenger armed with chocolate bar, court hears
- Fly me to Winter Olympics, demands Cathay passenger armed with Toblerone
- Toronto Mayor Ford opens re-election bid with 'cut the gravy' vow
- There's More