Mar 07 2012
|more articles from|
ahlibank plans to raise authorised capital to RO150m
ahlibank's board of directors has recently decided to float a rights issue of RO25 million to support expansion, which include Islamic banking window operation.
The Central Bank of Oman (CBO) recently said the minimum capital requirement for Islamic banking window operation is RO10 million for conventional banks, which is over and above RO100 million required for a commercial bank in the Sultanate.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Financial Services
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- Powerball jackpot grows to a record $600 million
- There's More