Feb 18 2012
|more articles from|
Endorsement of final Iraqi budget financial statements refused
The source, who requested anonymity, said the head of the Divan, Abdulbasit Turky, who was hosted today in the Iraqi Parliament, refused to endorse the final financial statements of the previous years.
He added that Turky demanded that the parliament, the ministries, provincial councils and the three presidencies provide the final statements of the previous years' accounts.
The Iraqi government submitted its budget to the parliament after decreasing it to 115 trillion Iraqi dinars, with a reasonable deficit.
© Aswat Aliraq 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- California congressman woos Sriracha pepper sauce factory after odour complaints heat up
- Church deacon, fugitive in 1981 killing, arrested in Texas
- Ohio man must pay $489,000 for fake distress report -court
- Washington state euthanizes 300 birds after cockfighting farm raided
- UPDATE 1-Retired nurse sues for $275,000 in Oregon pet duck attack
- There's More