Feb 18 2012
|more articles from|
Endorsement of final Iraqi budget financial statements refused
The source, who requested anonymity, said the head of the Divan, Abdulbasit Turky, who was hosted today in the Iraqi Parliament, refused to endorse the final financial statements of the previous years.
He added that Turky demanded that the parliament, the ministries, provincial councils and the three presidencies provide the final statements of the previous years' accounts.
The Iraqi government submitted its budget to the parliament after decreasing it to 115 trillion Iraqi dinars, with a reasonable deficit.
© Aswat Aliraq 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Michigan woman dead for six years found only after money runs out
- Two men plead guilty after video shows them harassing Florida manatees
- Pennsylvania lawyer's ad starring smiling thugs draws criticism
- UK's first bitcoin machine opens in east London cafe
- UPDATE 1-Next round's on US; Obama to deliver on beer bet with Canada
- There's More