Feb 18 2012
|more articles from|
Endorsement of final Iraqi budget financial statements refused
The source, who requested anonymity, said the head of the Divan, Abdulbasit Turky, who was hosted today in the Iraqi Parliament, refused to endorse the final financial statements of the previous years.
He added that Turky demanded that the parliament, the ministries, provincial councils and the three presidencies provide the final statements of the previous years' accounts.
The Iraqi government submitted its budget to the parliament after decreasing it to 115 trillion Iraqi dinars, with a reasonable deficit.
© Aswat Aliraq 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Japan PM Abe and U.S. President Obama - what's in a name?
- UPDATE 1-California city delays vote on Sriracha sauce factory
- U.S. mother, officials settle suit over airport breast milk
- Two 10-year-olds caught selling grandparents' pot at Colorado school
- Ship that sank in 1888 found near San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge
- There's More