Feb 14 2012
|more articles from|
Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC - Voting Rights and Capital
The above figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC is a fast growing multinational group focused on developing, manufacturing and marketing a broad range of both branded and non-branded generic and in-licensed pharmaceutical products. Hikma 's operations are conducted through three businesses: "Branded", "Injectables" and "Generics". Hikma 's operations are based principally in the Middle East and North Africa ("MENA") region, where it is a market leader and sells across 17 countries, the United States and Europe. In 2010, the Group achieved revenues of $731 million (2009 $637 million) and profit attributable to shareholders was $99 million (2009 $78 million).
Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC
+44 20 7399 2760
NASDAQ Dubai is not responsible for the content of issuer disclosures.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Healthcare
- Emirati student develops unique vehicle for the disabled
- Save the Children describes healthcare disaster in Syria
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals and AUB collaborate on developing anticancer treatment from medicinal plants
- Adult ADHD may be linked to spike in traffic accidents: psychologists
- 40.8% of UAE national adults have hypertension: Survey