Jan 05 2012
|more articles from|
Two billion dollars allocated to construct cheap residential buildings
Istabrak al-Shawq, the Under Secretary of the Ministry told AKnews that the project will be completed within four years and three construction models for the project were chosen.
"The main problems that hinder the implementation of residential projects is the lack of suitable land." He continued: "The financial allocations for this year are less than what we have planned for."
Reports and studies prepared by non-governmental organizations and international companies say it will take Iraq 20 years to end the housing crisis.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Real Estate
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More