Sep 07 2011
|more articles from|
Iran ready to build 20,000 housing units in Algeria - minister
Tehran - Minister of Industry, Mines and Commerce Mehdi Ghazanfari on Wednesday voiced the Islamic Republic of Iran's readiness to construct 20,000 housing units in Algeria.
Having a stopover in Algeria enroute to Cuba, Ghazanfari made the remarks in a meeting with Algerian Minister of Housing and Urban Development Noureddine Moussa.
Ghazanfari, accompanying first Vice-President Mohammad-Reza Rahimi, left Tehran for Havana, Cuba, on Tuesday.
© IRNA 2011
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Real Estate
- Qatar real estate market buoyant, set for further growth
- Dubai realty seeks balance in supply and demand
- Mortgage providers benefit from positive sentiment in Abu Dhabi property market
- DED sees 13% increase in licenses during March 2014
- French Riviera, Corfu... where Arab investors buy holiday homes