Jul 07 2011
|more articles from|
MAA Holdings banks on Takaful
Speaking to reporters, Swift said the company's focus would now be on Takaful and unit trust fund management.
In recent years MAA Takaful has ranked number four in the general Takaful space with an 8% market share and seventh in the family Takaful business with a 4% share of the life Takaful market.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Islamic Finance
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More