Jun 26 2011
|more articles from|
Bullish outlook for Malaysian Takaful
Malaysia's national news agency, Bernama, reported Abdullah's comments at the launch of the Takaful Agents Convention by Malaysia's deputy finance minister, Awang Adek Hussin in Kuala Lumpur last week.
He said that the industry in Malaysia could expect double-digit growth in the next few years. Hussin said that the government of Malaysia had adopted various measures to strengthen and boost the growth of the Takaful industry, but the success of the industry would also depend on the strength of firm's third-party intermediaries.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Islamic Finance
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More