Jun 19 2011
|more articles from|
Kyrgyzstan has eyes for Takaful
The state-owned Russian International News Agency, RIA Novosti quoted Kyrgyz deputy PM, Omurbek Babanov, who was speaking at the World Islamic Economic Forum in Astana, Kazakhstan.
He said: "We are currently promoting the principles of Islamic financing based on a memorandum of mutual understanding between Kyrgyzstan and the Islamic Development Bank," and put the development of Takaful in Kyrgyzstan at the top of the list.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Islamic Finance
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- There's More